Washington square bars info ?

Cyborg

suadum said:

True -- Square One is deffo better at night: look for the chick with some of the best gams in BKK (you know to who I am referring PJ -- I need to sample that someday!)

Cheers,

SD

Yes, you had the pleasure of watching her jump into my lap while I was standing up, leading to the following exchange:

Poor Judge (laughing): She's only been working 20 days.

Suadum: Yeah, here.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would not say that Bourbon St is new. I visited there during their opening week. I think it was 1988 if I recall. Some of those bars predate Bourbon St but the restaurant has been there for about 16 years.

Barfine said:

I would not say that Bourbon St is new. I visited there during their opening week. I think it was 1988 if I recall. Some of those bars predate Bourbon St but the restaurant has been there for about 16 years.

1989, I think. Anyway, that's kinda new compared to other places in the Square. To put it in perspective, I was chatting with a mate about something in Silver Dollar. His answer to my question was a serious and straight-faced: "Dunno about that. I have only been here for 13 years." That kinda sums up the Square LOL!

Cheers,

SD

Chou En-lai, or however you want to spell it. Actually, he was asked whether he thought the French Revolution was a good thing and replied, "It's too soon to tell", so he had a straight man to feed him a setup line, like many of the great comics.

Any more questions?

I remain,

A Fine Judge of Cheesesteaks

PJ wrote: "Any more questions?"..actually there is just a wee one your honour but I need the Mods to turn a blind eye to this thread being driven further off topic.....Would you do that omnipresent ones?

Archived