How many is dating Uni grads?

chilli13

Just wondered how many on this board is or has been dating university graduates & in this case from which universities?

Personally only recently I've been meeting some of those & yes I do recommend it especially if one is a graduate also ;)

Actually I do consider topping up my bachelor with a master in bkk at e.g. chula if I don't get that goldmine job offer in bkk :(

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best TGF I ever had was an ABAC student.

Met her when she was only 18 and virgin, but she seems a bit dodgier nowadays (dunno how dodgy though, we don't communicate much).

Had a funny experience with a well off thai chinese from Thammasat but she still behaved like a whore (only around 19 though)

Thanks for the feedback. You did well I think ;)

Best ones I met was one from chula & her friend from Assumption. The friend turned out a lesbo & is still 'virgin' apparently!

Haven't met any 'whores' yet unfortunately, but hey I'm not complaining as I know where to find those :)

Sweet thread Ib, hope we get more input...

I don't find thai gals as attractive as I used to, but all those uni girls in uniforms still ,well,... :p

seems quite many in relations or even marriage with those grads, but I suppose the uniform thrill has to be lived out while they're still students ;)

bangkok university is where most guys found their uni gals while silpakorn surprisingly has got only 2 hits. I understand silpa is the 2nd most 'respected' after chula & located near khaosan rd or would that be thammasat?

I also wonder how many if any at all on this board ever studied in a LOS or asian university?

seems quite many in relations or even marriage with those grads, but I suppose the uniform thrill has to be lived out while they're still students

My guess is that people who are dating Uni grads are more likely to vote in the poll than those who are not.

ib13 said:

I understand silpa is the 2nd most 'respected' after chula & located near khaosan rd or would that be thammasat?

Although university status can be subjective and varies by major, Chula and Thammasat are pretty much regarded as the top two unis in Thailand.

Silpakorn was originally an art university, but has since expanded to include a whole range of subjects. Both Silpakorn and Thammasat (one of two campuses) are located near Sanam Luang, as you note.

froggo

Archived