Wild Night Life in the Afternoon

Mr Pickles

Hey All,

Been living in BKK for a few months now with my Thai GF so as you know, that puts a little dent into my night life. I enjoy the go go's and disco's but am now unable to play around there. Are there any places in BKK that are rockin in the early afternoon? Places with on site short time rooms would be a plus. Thanks

Star of Light in Patpong II. It opens at 10:00 a.m. Their inside ST room had to be taken out, on order of the police, but it's quite an experience to be done right there at the bar. You can also take the girl out to a nearby ST room. I recommend Madrid 2000 on Patpong I, close to Madrid Bar.

Kangaroo Bar, another BJ place, might open noonish, too, I think.

Hi OH,

You are right. Including Sabai-Sabai massage on Soi 11, across from Ambassador Hotel. Open 24 hours, and can get anything from simple b/j, to full-service, after a very nice 1 hour-long massage. Used to have 2 very nice cutey's there, on the 7am-6pm shift. I've never failed to get very well serviced there.

From what I remember, a request to Ambassador Hotel for a massage girl, will result in a take-out from this place. Have no idea of the price though. I've always done in-house, at their establishment, across the street.

HT

Archived