BAR GIRL DYING ON THE STREETS

I was not talking to you! We are talking about a human being who is possibly dying on the street and you are more interested in your offended ego.

In was talking to mighty_mouse as he at least seems to have a conscience about these things.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In that case its fine :beer: but you replied to my post mate ::

I do appreciate the compassion you're showing, but let me just say the urgency is unwarranted.

Plenty of girls dying in all areas, provinces, and corners. To use her as a symbol of that is not needed. She is out in the open and I guess that's why this thread lit up.

If eyes were to be opened then it would take a landslide of these girls. I think maybe put a few hundred dying from AIDS out of the scene on the main nightlife drag if you want to really raise awareness.

I hope someone does help her, or she can one day have a government capable of providing her with adequate healthcare outside a rundown hospice in the jangwat :(

the_numbers

It's all relative. If given the choice, would you prefer to die with a bullet between your eyes in a 7-Eleven store in Kansas? Or from AIDS as a skanked-out bitch on Sukhumvit? I'll bet ol' skank had a more interesting and fun live than Mr. 7-Eleven in Topeka.

Frodo, we try to keep it friendly on this board. If you have a problem or a rotten attitude towards having a discussion then don't post. ::

Nanaplaza.com is not the forum to tell other people to fuck off. I am not interested in you spouting ugly replies to my post and then saying "I was not talking to you."

I just have a little bit more 'mai pen rai' in me than you, and maybe that's something you need to think about...

the_numbers

Archived