Depressing Reading..

follies

thai3 said:

You assume these idiots are only having sex with prostitiutes who also have a choice, so if either get infected that's their look out. What about the wives and girfriends they are also shagging? I'm sure they tell other partners first and ask them if they want to take the risk of catching whatever they might have picked up when they fancied fucking a few whores.Unprotected sex with prostitiutes is selfish, dangerous and just plain stupid-peter

What you're saying there is that unprotected adulterous sex by people with responsibilities known before they indulged, with those people having completely unsuspecting, innocent partners, is stupid, selfish and dangerous. Maybe. Probably. But that's a special minority case which doesn't damn the other 90+%. I shouldn't think old Nigel's married...

Btw, "People doing selfish dangerous and plain stupid" things also describes Formula One, imo. But I don't have this Daily Mail feeling of wanting to stop them...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thai3 said:

You assume these idiots are only having sex with prostitiutes who also have a choice, so if either get infected that's their look out. What about the wives and girfriends they are also shagging? I'm sure they tell other partners first and ask them if they want to take the risk of catching whatever they might have picked up when they fancied fucking a few whores.Unprotected sex with prostitiutes is selfish, dangerous and just plain stupid

You assume these idiots are only having sex with prostitiutes who also have a choice, so if either get infected that's their look out. What about the wives and girfriends they are also shagging? I'm sure they tell other partners first and ask them if they want to take the risk of catching whatever they might have picked up when they fancied fucking a few whores. Sex with prostitiutes is selfish, dangerous and just plain stupid.

" 'Amazingly', there may be some people who have a different take on things than you do. I.e. They know the risk and choose to take it. Ever heard of that? People should be free to do what they want in their lives and they will take their own responsibility for any repercussions. It's a fucking 'reason'. It's a thing called freedom of choice and, I suspect, people like you would like to legislate against it.

Face it, there are people who think differently from you."

Bibblies, i hear everyone of your words there. well said!

"...unprotected adulterous sex by people with responsibilities known before they indulged, with those people having completely unsuspecting, innocent partners, is stupid, selfish and dangerous. Maybe. Probably. But that's a special minority case..."

Unfortunately, this is not a minority case. In Thailand today this is the most important transmission of HIV: unsuspecting wives and girlfriends ar now considered a high risk goup. In relationships between Thais using a condom is considered as P4P, not using a condom is considered a sign of mutual trust. So trusting gfs and wives don't use condoms and get HIV.

"You might as well argue child abuse is OK because the people who do it think it's OK to indulge in "

Nah... again U mix up one matter where 2 people are acting willingly with issues in which only one side is consentant...kindda tiredsome...

I'll go a bit on Ur side anyway, talking about borderline actions.In sex as in other relations people can use all sort of tricks to get their way, including distorting information or simply lying.Tough choice to say to which point the "buyer" is responsible in a deal, and sometimes the partner in a sexual intercourse

There's a blur limit in what's possible in a libertarian world(which I look forward to) , where's gotta stop individual freedom... I feel freedom is the power to impose one's will onto others, but understand society doesn't tolerate it.

All this thrown around in as bit of a jest but definetely related to the topic.

Guest lazyphil

In the current times of terrorism someone who lives under Heathrow flightpaths could say all travellers on jets are selfish constantly exposing them to possible death from planes getting blown to bits on them...is flying dangerous and selfish conduct?

HIV AIDS is a great population control disease and in my opinion just part of natures way of keeping us in check.

It is probably going to have an evolutionary effect and weed out people who are too stupid to realize the magnitude of it.

Spend one day with an HIV victim and you would lose your hardon quite quickly. As I mentioned a few times before I personally know 5 people with HIV/ AIDS. It is a awful, lonely disease with a huge social impact.

I just think the biggest problem is how it affects families with orphan children who are parentless.

I am presuming SOTH is getting bored again and trying to get some people wired up. ::

"HIV AIDS is a great population control disease and in my opinion just part of natures way of keeping us in check "

Well at least it's supposed to be cleaning it up down south...

Not sure if it's SOTH this time trying to get people wired up...I've known a bunch of people with HIV, not always that horrible, some are still doing about fine after over 10 years, and the ones who I heard died recently were lacking of performant medical care. Treatrment have already improved greatly and they will probably go on that way

Archived