Taking the girl out of the bar forever(?)

MrX

Guest lazyphil

<<Most guys in a RT will have to deal more seriously with the fact that she is thai, more than being a BG>>

You hit a nail on the head. I know a hiso gtg whos dating an English guy here, shes still married to a Thai man (a teacher) and she was a Mia Noi to an old Thai guy in the LOS, ummmm, real nice!..on the other hand the mrs and me went to a beautiful gtg who studys at Cambridge wedding last year to a non whoremonger (never been to LOS)...so many variables ime.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

soongmak wrote: "Well, since you cannot/will not commit to her, the best thing you could do, is to disappear out of her life. As it is now, you're only fucking her up/giving her hope, while you don't want to commit"

Dont understand...Have already said SHE wants to stop dancing. Why shouldnt I help her to do this even if I cannot/ will not commit? She knows about this refusal and always has.....actually I suspect she benefits from it but that is another story....

[color:"red"]You hit a nail on the head. I know a hiso gtg whos dating an English guy here, shes still married to a Thai man (a teacher) and she was a Mia Noi to an old Thai guy in the LOS, ummmm, real nice!

[/color]

What is a hiso GTG Phil? I saw you used the "hiso" a lot in some writings.

By the way how does one know she is doing all of that? Perhaps she is actually enjoying the multiple partners concept?

It is the habit of a woman Phil, some no matter how their past is, they can survive well giving a chance, some just have the habit of gravitating to bad things.

A few years back, a Thai woman was shot to death by her husband from fooling around, she was from just a plain old middle class, never was a prostitute, was not fooling around for money, no one knows why she was doing it. :(

Jasmine

OH wrote: Yes, you wrote... "I cannot/will not comit to her " So I said why go through all this is not able to commit to her? sooner or later it will end, then what will she do? your efforts have problems built in, as she will get pissed at lack of commitment and look elsewhere... "

Thanks for the crystal prose.

Never say forever.... right? I want to go through with this because loving her is where I find myself right now. What will she do when it ends?....well this is partly why I asked you guys....I mean will she go back to the bar?...Maybe that is ok anyway? ( not sure if it is relevant; but she is a legal age teenager sex-worker who could perhaps, at the minimum, do with a long holiday from the bar scene)...is there any way to increase her chances of not going back to the bar apart from committing to her?...So many questions!

P127 wrote: "and the tidbits he told us about her (IP) the last few weeks are not enough to make a judgement."

Astonishing! .. I thought I had practically posted up her genetic profile over the last few weeks....

Old Hippie said:

Yes, you wrote... "I cannot/will not comit to her " So I said why go through all this is not able to commit to her? sooner or later it will end, then what will she do? your efforts have problems built in, as she will get pissed at lack of commitment and look elsewhere...

I don't get it either. From what I have read from Romp's posts he is committed elsewhere. What is this, empire building :D

Romp, go ahead, help her and set her up - but when she leaves you for some other dude be prepared. If she doesn't - she lacks brains. Unless you DO commit.

Cheers!

Archived