Taking the girl out of the bar forever(?)

MrX

"So what drew you to LOS? I am not looking to start here, but Surely you can get a job in your home country...?"

Winters and taxes helped pushed me out to thailand and other overseas countries. And now I am in a comfortable position with friends and family that I have a very good lifestyle here that is better than I had working in western countries.

"I and many others find it hard to believe you never engaged in P4P on any level. If you are so against it, why live in a place famous for it, or post on a board that caters to it? "

I mainly find it interesting. It is a unique aspect of life which is interesting to study. Plain and simple. I think you have a very narrow minded touristy aspect of westerns in Thailand. Sure if you never made it past sukumvit 1-33 you may think that all westerns are living in thailand for one reason. Of the people I consider friends very few would visit a gogo bar on a regular basis. This board has more to do than just whoring. I hardly ever can add anything to the Nightlife sections and mainly posts in other sections. If the entire industry shut down the only regret I would have is not being able to show tourist friends around. Personally I would not give a shit and it would not change my life at all

--------

For whore I guess I would use the dictionary meaning. A women who directly sells her body for $

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CBK >As I think this thread about generalized "she" is pretty stupid, I will sulk and go away.

I don't see why I should share anything when you simply do not get my point.. Come back and inform us and ask in your setting and situation, and I will do my best!<

I agree that each situation is different, but also think that Romp is right to ask for other people's experiences in somewhat similar situations.

If you have read his 'stories', you'll have gleaned a lot about his setting and situation.

I think that if one is unwilling/unable to 'commit', (as in commit to future marriage), it is eventually inevitable that she'll walk. He's acknowledged that. But nothing is permanent, and currently he appears to be working out the best ways of making it last while it does, working out guidelines and parameters that he and she can live with for the time being. that may be a week, or five years. So what?

WSYD > "I and many others find it hard to believe you never engaged in P4P on any level. If you are so against it, why live in a place famous for it, or post on a board that caters to it? "

I mainly find it interesting. It is a unique aspect of life which is interesting to study. Plain and simple.<

Oh yeah! And I only read Playboy for the articles!

Guest lazyphil

Did you involve yourself in p4p?, does your mrs know if you did? (dirty secret or not?) is a reformed whoremonger (if you were one, even if only a dozen bf's, the line was crossed which you pride your mrs for not crossing!) a more stable life partner than a reformed whore?....I'm curious to know how or why a a whoremonger ex or otherwise is deemed a more suitable life partner in the eyes of some.

"...I think you have a very narrow minded touristy aspect of westerns in Thailand. Sure if you never made it past sukumvit 1-33 you may think that all westerns are living in thailand for one reason. Of the people I consider friends very few would visit a gogo bar on a regular basis..."

Not at all narrow minded, and have been out of the Sukhumvit area many times., and have in the recent passed dated supposedly GTGs (not much different it turned out). O.k. I agree that gogos etc might get boring and expensive after awhile, but you have repeatedly told us you never engaged in P4P, as in ever! I can you you moving away from it as time goes on, but never? not even in the beginning? and to study it, I have to assume it holds a facination for you, and even if you don't induldge, I think you really want to, but deny yourself, which is fine. Also, the more you have a curious facination, the more likely you are to one day cross the line. when you do, the firast one is on me o.k.?! :) (I don't mean literally on me, just a figure of speech... :) )

But just curious, as one who finds it facinating, and "studies it" how can you really know what is on the "other side of the wall" so to speak unless you really indulge in it? I mean I think you'd have a more rounded opinion if you did. Observations of others is not enough to qualify some of the view points expressed here, participation is. Sort of like a preecher talking about the evils of drink and sex...without ever having done either, show me a preecher who has done it all, and that is a guy whose opinion really holds water in my book... Again, not trying to pick on you specifically, just wondering where it all comes from...

Soongmak wrote: "I guess you have a lot to learn about women, really!"

I am sure you are right there...just a humble student of the gender

"Sooner or later, you're going to let her down, or fall for her, but either way, it is not going to work out like YOU planned it. She is the one calling the shots here."

Fell for her a long time ago...let her down very possibly though not certainly I would maintain....she might let me down after all.....or later we simply diverge..dont see it so adversarially as you so calling the shots is no big deal....

would add that your post taken at face value suggests she is not to be trusted, doesnt know her own mind etc ..a scepticism which is contradicted by experience of knowing her over the last year ( I do realize this is an experience you have not been privy too!..unless she has been lying to both of us!)

CBK wrote: "As I think this thread about generalized "she" is pretty stupid, I will sulk and go away.

I don't see why I should share anything when you simply do not get my point.. Come back and inform us and ask in your setting and situation, and I will do my best!"

Dont sulk please!..I suppose your point is situations and relations differ and that you need more info for intelligent discussion?....

I agree.... but this thread is so chaotic already how would our biographies meld?

So by your arguement .... all journalist who write about death are murders, all people who study the drug scene are crack heads. But your arguement KS runs a website so he must be cheating every night on his beautiful wife. I can assure you these are not the case. If all 6 million males who come to thailand every year were only here for sex , there would definately be some sore, overused pussies

Yes some thai women are be very beautiful. But being a married man and in a serious relationship with my wife for 5 years while living in thailand, I dont have the liberty to P4P. I entered this relationship and marriage with a promise and dont think I will ever break that promise. I could never live with myself. But if you want to buy me a beer and let me sit on your lap, I will have one on you :)

Like other guys on here I believe there is not much of respect for a guy who cheats. But only god knows what the future holds.

"...So by your arguement .... all journalist who write about death are murders, all people who study the drug scene are crack heads..."

Don't be rediculis! Murder, no, drug use, well yes. If a person wants to write accurately about the evils of drugs, I would say he/she would have a lot better idea of what they are talking about if they had been involved with drugs, either as a user, or closley associated with a user. (Example, high school health ed class, gym teacher up there boasting that drugs are for losers, he never did them etc...guidence counselor comes in says, "I did dope, lots of it, messed me up, damen near died, put my parents through hell, lost my money, GF, family and almost my mind and life, I thought it was good, but was wrong" that ment more to me/us The guy knew first hand what he was talking about.) LIkewise, never having been involved with a girl from the P4P scene, I think it is difficult for one such as yourself to really have an accurate view of it emotionally, never having had an emotional attatchment to a BG or other nightlife worker. Fine, as this is your choice, based on your personal views. As for cheating, hey, if you have a good thing at home, why go out and ruin it? Don't blame you at all for being faithful to a good woman.

"... But your arguement KS runs a website so he must be cheating every night on his beautiful wife. .."

No, maybe KS does not cheat on his wife, but he does acknowledge having induldged in P4P at some point in his life.

"...If all 6 million males who come to thailand every year were only here for sex , there would definately be some sore, overused pussies..."

Agreed.

"...But if you want to buy me a beer and let me sit on your lap, I will have one on you..."

Oddly, that sounds interesting, and I am intrigued! As I recall you are a very handsome man...hmmm, maybe I've just been in Frisco to long? :: ::

Archived