Taking the girl out of the bar forever(?)

MrX

127 wrote "ahah! I do not think we know who is this girl,"

OK I will quantify a little bit..

1 you know where she works

2 you know how old she is

3 you know where she comes from

4 you know something about her family

5 you know something about her relations in the village

6 you know how many she has fucked ( approximately

7 you know something about her ups and downs with punters

8 you know what colour underwear she sometimes dances in

9 you know quite alot about her personality

10 you know quite alot about our relation

what the fuck more do you want to know about a girl????

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whosyourdaddy said: If the entire industry shut down the only regret I would have is not being able to show tourist friends around. Personally I would not give a shit and it would not change my life at all

Are you admitting that when your malefriends come to Thailand that you take them to venues that cater to prostitution?

I guess your disgust for the profession is not that deep seeing as you are a borderline sex tour guide.

I have heard you express your contempt fro protitutes but yet you still have not responded to the several post I directed to you asking what your opinion is for men who pay for the services of prostitutes and businesses that reap economic gain from them.

Seems to me if your playing sex tour guid to your friends then you must be in a world of self loathing. I also reall don't buy that "i'm a student of prostitution" crap. Why would a so called respectable man with a so called respectable wife spend his free time in the company of prostitutes and those members of an industry he so called could care less about? "Honey I am going down to a brothel to research further the world of prostitution, don't wait up!". Dude you ratioinales are not adding up and they are really starting to sound delusional or like a complete crock of shit.

Curious as to know since you mentioned that you don't want your niece to enter into the profession of prostituion for obvious reasons, would you assuming your niece was of adult age introduce any of your whoremonger friends to her and encourage a relationship? After all if they reform their ways then they should be suitable enough mates for your niece.

jasmine said:

I will not write the rest of the article. However, the point of having a habit of easier way out have caused many problems in relationship. What about those women who are married but spend time in Thailand doing what they did before, is ithat for excitement or what?

What about the ones in the USA, Europe, Australia who are still hookers when they are married, could that be they are married to pimps? One of them that died in Aus was 58 year old hooker!!!

Doesn't sound to me like the problem with these womwen are that they were prostitutes. Sounds to me like there are deeper meanings and reasons as to why they continue to prostitute. I would hazard a guess that the men that marrried them did not take the time to really know these women, if they did then i am sure discepancies in behavior and attitude would have appeared. The question I would ask is how in a relationship would it at some point not be apparrent to the husbands that something is not right about their wives?

Did the customer vs prostitute dynamic ever change during the relationship or did these guys just overlook it and assumed the woman loved them and had changed her ways. Did these guys marry for love or simply because they wanted a companion that would give them sex, cook and clean for them. Do the men continuously remind the women that they were prostitutes and they were rescued or threaten them with divorce and sending them back to Thailand penniless when they have arguments? Way too many things that could be behind why the women you encountered continued to prostitute on the side.

I am not saying that regular women will never be bad partners for there are many aspects and facets in a relationship but past experience has a lot of impact on the present and the future, some can use the past as a learning curb to do better, some just keep falling back to where they were.

Jasmine

Jasmine your husband was an ex-military guy. One could assume that at some point during his tour of SEA that he willingly entered into a P4P situation.(I am not saying that he did nor am I asking you to validate the hypothetical I am presenting). Now regardless of if he admitted it to you or not based off of the assumption I doubt that his having a P4P experience would disqualify him from being considered a good potential mate. I also doubt that the past experience would be an accurate predictor as to his future behavior. The prevailing logic is that once a prostitute always a prostitute, yet no one says once a punter always a punter.

BTW- regarding the blurb from the psychologist. I don't believe that prostitution is an "easy" or "lazy" way out; in my book it is simply a potential way out(paved with many pitfalls) for many women in 3rd world countries.Not every Thai woman has the opportu iity of getting into Chula or Thammasat and for that matter even getting a higher if any education at all. Considering that Thailand still has a subsitence economy, most of the Thai academic "experts" need to revise their thinking.

rompandadam said:

127 wrote "ahah! I do not think we know who is this girl,"

OK I will quantify a little bit..

1 you know where she works

2 you know how old she is

3 you know where she comes from

4 you know something about her family

5 you know something about her relations in the village

6 you know how many she has fucked ( approximately

7 you know something about her ups and downs with punters

8 you know what colour underwear she sometimes dances in

9 you know quite alot about her personality

10 you know quite alot about our relation

what the fuck more do you want to know about a girl????

Hey, we are having a discussion everyone could predict.

Calm down a bit and carry on.

TTM - Mod.

Dont really see what my personal life has anything to do with this thread. Seems you want to get personal here. This is my time to bow out of this conversation. Have a good day.

Jasmine you might want to do the same or accusations that your husband travelled the world screwing whores (see above) would be just the start of the personal attacks of the "friends of whores" bridgade.

whosyourdaddy said:

Dont really see what my personal life has anything to do with this thread. Seems you want to get personal here. This is my time to bow out of this conversation. Have a good day.

Jasmine you might want to do the same or accusations that your husband travelled the world screwing whores (see above) would be just the start of the personal attacks of the "friends of whores" bridgade.

Your personal life has nothing to do with the thread. Your personal life is relative to the comments you have posted in this thread. You yourself have numerous times cited your PERSONAL experiences to support your posts. You introduced your personal life in this thread as a basis of evidence, I did not.

Easy to bow out of a discussion when you can't support the strong opinions you have. Your statements wither and crumble to dust the minute someone scrutinizes them and asks you "what do you mean WYD". You back away quicker than a Western hooker asked to give a freebie.

Regarding your "friends of whores" brigade comment. I am actually a friend to all, not simply prostitutes. I just don't care for the ramblings of hypocrites such as yourself who will condemn one group and in the same breath excuse himself and his cronies who participate in the same activities as the group he condemns.

You don't want women like your niece to become a prostitute but yet you call yourself "a student" of the prostitution industry and will partake in it. Does not appear you provide your impressionable niece with a good role model.

You don't like whores yet will gladly go and hang out with them.

You don't respect whores yet you will supply them with customers that you call your firends from out of town.

You find it distasteful that a woman will sell her body for money yet you will gladly spend your money and your friends money on the prostitutes and in the establishments of prostitution.

You find the activities of lower Sukhumvit an eyesore but that does not prevent you from hauling your carcass down there to enjoy the revelry of the nightlife along with your friends.

You claim that you don't pay or have relations with prostitutes but you will not claim that you don't spend money in the venues that prostitutes conduct their business.

You demonize the prostitutes yet you wholeheartedly support the industry.

You are a bona fide HYPOCRITE and you probably don't even realize it. What makes you a bad hypocrite is that you attempt to support your convictions with futile excuses and rationalities full of holes. The minute someone questions you, you ignore the questions and ramble on with rhetoric such as prostitutes have diseases and are yabaa addicts. Your a hypocrite in denial and that is pathetic. Also don't take what I say as a flame, I am simply judging you by the merit of your posts.

BTW- Do not attempt to draw Jasmine to your aid or cause with such a feeble plea. That is pure cowardice. Be a man and don't attempt to enlist the support Jasmine. You stated your ridiculous opinions, so stick with them.

No one accused Jasmines husband of anything, but I am sure as the wife of an ex-military guy she is well aware of the assumptions that are associated with military men, especially those that spent time in South East Asia. What I merely presented to Jasmine was a hypothetical scenario, that an intelligent debater can easily understand is not personal or an attack and can direct an answer as a hypothetical without it being personal. You on the other hand possibly lack the ability to comprehend that nuance. You make strong statements with no basis or support for your logic and when scrutinized you avoid and evade. Sounds to me like you have derived your strategy by being "a student" of Thai politicians, so I guess you have learned something about Thailand..

You are a confusing person WYD, I guess you were speaking from personal experience whne you state that men come to Thailand to either escape or find something. Does not seem like you figured your journey out yet and how Thailand fits into it.

" there would definately be some sore, overused pussies "

Hell WYD there are! This is really out of consideration for the pussies' comfort, that we so often indulge in anal sex

[color:"red"]Jasmine your husband was an ex-military guy. One could assume that at some point during his tour of SEA that he willingly entered into a P4P situation.(I am not saying that he did nor am I asking you to validate the hypothetical [/color]

Point taken, a tad personal though methinks! ::

I feel that you are comparing apples to oranges. I am very aware of the economics stance of many women, however, why then not ALL poor Thai women do not turn into prostitution.

What the saying was that it creates habit of seeking the easiest route when facing life problems, and I have seen it happen too many Thai women here in the States and Europe. These women included the ones that other Thais collected money and sent them home (from brothels or from pimps/husbands) to just discovered later that they were back in the same routines. A Thai woman just got resuced 3 times from brothels in the past 5 years becuase "I don't know what else to do to make a living!" and she is only 27, who knows how many times she will go through this cycle :: OK, white knight please come forward.

You got the point there that it could be that the men do not get to know the women well, there are ways to hind the true self for a long long time, especially the ones who barely can communicate.

I maintain that the past experience does impact one's life, however, there are many individuals who can let it be lessons learnt, nothing else.

Subsistent economy is adequate in Thailand if the people just learn to live subsistenly, the problem is that since the next door daughter is "working with Farang" and gain a house, one must send the daughter there too :( Not that I can blame them for wanting materials gain, it took my brother, a lawyer 12 years working before he could buy (cash) a 3 year old car, it is not an easy way out, isn't it?

Jasmine

[color:"red"] Jasmine you might want to do the same or accusations that your husband travelled the world screwing whores (see above) would be just the start of the personal attacks of the "friends of whores" bridgade.

[/color]

People do have tendency to assume that other men are the same as they are? I don't even want to go into such subject? I was told many times that all Thai women are the same too!!!

Come to think about it I met some ex-BG who think that we non-BG sells sex sometimes when we need extra money, ones just think the way their experience is, just like me too. So are these people still sayig that what ones do in the past have no impact?

I also have seen good impact too, a few ex-BG I have met are ones of the best wives and mothers, work real hard, as several told me "So I don't need to go back to that life again, neither will my children go into that life". :D

I understand your point of not wanting your niece to go into prostitution, neither do I want mine to do so.

I do not feel that prostitutes are the same as the men who bues the whores.

Jasmine

Archived