BRIT GIRLS PAY FIERY JACK FOR NO-STRINGS SEX

carew66

BRIT GIRLS WHO PAY FIERY JACK FOR NO-STRINGS SEX

Aug 16 2004

By Hannah Do-gooder

The teenage woman takes a long look at the menu. She makes her choice and the waiter disappears to fetch her order. He returns with Fiery Jack.

Ruth Evans is 19 and from Manchester. She is in a male brothel in Stoke on Trent, England- and has just ordered a prostitute for the evening.

She will buy him a lot of drinks, they will chat and dance. Later, if she wants, she can pay him 10 GBP (A bag of chips and a movie in the local currency) to go back to her hotel and have sex with her.

"It's a real power trip," says Ruth. "A lot of girls come out here looking for sex with a Stoke man. This is safer than going round the bars and picking one up."

There are some 20 girls - mostly students - in the brothel tonight, toying with the idea of paying Fiery Jack for sex.

"It's something different. All the blokes pay for it so why can't we?" says Carly Purdy, 23, from Hemel Hempstead, Herts.

Jack is tested for HIV every four or five weeks. If he does not turn up for work then it means he is probably just pissed again from the night before.

In other brothels, men wear hotpants with a number badge. Here they wear nylon track suits - or 'shell suits' in the local language -, which makes the place feel less sleazy. The guys move around the bar flirting with the girls and checking they have everything they want. Every hour there is a floor show where they take their shirts off and get up on stage to fight

They all have imperfect, screwed up and abused bodies.

Charlie Barndon, 23, from Newcastle, says: "It's guaranteed good sex with no strings."

Ruth buys Jack a drink and asks him to kiss her. He punches her in the face.

Louise Fordham, a 31-year-old from Southend, and Gillian Kitrick, 50, from London, are seasoned sex tourists. They both teach English in Stoke on Trent and regularly haunt the boy bars.

Gillian says: "I'd been in Stoke for a week or so when Fiery Jack approached me and asked me if I wanted to take him home. He was 52 years old and absolutely beautiful.

"He came with me and I paid for him for four days. It's a nice safe business transaction. I know plenty of women here who get bored and horny - so they buy a Jack for the night."

When women find a prostitute they like, they tend to keep him on for a while.

Gillian is with Sileakhunt. He's a 31-year-old from a remote village in Manchester who she met in Throb - a bar in Boyz Town, Stoke on Trent. The area is a resort two hours south of Manchester, notorious for its sex bars and pie and peas suppers.

Every night Sileakhunt strips to a gold G-string and performs a synchronised swimming show in a huge fish tank in the bar. Like all the males on offer, his body is fucked and he usually drowns.

She says: "I don't mind giving him money. I earn ten times his salary. Although it's not just about money for him. Being seen with a Southern woman is good for his status.

"I like being with him because he's so affectionate. He's pissed off his head most of the time. He makes me feel attractive and sexy.

"He has a strange body. When we're in bed he's hungry for chips and gravy. We've had sex five times in one morning before he had to get up and make a full fried breakfast. It makes me feel good.

"He doesn't speak much English but I don't need him for intellectual conversation. I have friends who I can have meaningful conversations with."

ah,the penny drops....... ::

you got thrown out of the Club didn't you? :doah:

FJ once told me a story about some cheeky cunt from the metropolis which is London travelled North and tried to muscle in on FJ's regular entourage.....

seems this new fella offered incentives such as free Underground Travelpasses if the Bints ever ventured that far South and he was being taken everynight so quickly that the doors never seemed to have time to close.

so FJ made a few calls and the entire Stoke City Football Team from the 75-76 Season turned up and kidnapped the young upstart and drove him to Heathrow and nailed him up in the first crate they found waiting for transit.

suddenly Carew turns up in Pattaya,explains it all.......

I beg of you to please, please publish the accompanying images that go along with this news item...a picture tells a thousand words and my imagination of this scenario with super-stud FJ is not complete without photos posted as well, of the Stoker from Stoke! :: :: ::

Show us the bloody pictures! :: :: ::

Bugger these katoeys, you could make an absolute fortune doing business under a Suk overpass at 2.00 am in the morning, OH. And if someone fitting FJ's description picks you up for play, then that is just sheer coincidence, everyone looks like FJ at 2.00am in the morning on Suk Rd, I'll suspect he'll say... :o :o :o

To Quote:

"He is for sale to men and women. Most clients are gay men and 80 per cent of the working boys are straight. They get very excited when a woman comes in looking for trade."

Otherwise it's just another Tom, Dick or Harry.....or is that Tom's Harry Dick? ::

Archived