Thermae Coffee House

Arrrrrrrrrrr,old hippie,not a truer word spoken,my place of worship,been there many a time and always stay at the Ruamchit Hotel. Fire up a lovely in Thermae,takes 2 minutes to have her up in your room doing the deed. No waiting around and catching taxis back to the hotel. By far the best place in Bangkok. Shall be back there in the not so distant future to reminisce the old haunt because it has been a few years since i have been there. I just wonder if Sarisan ,Aussiedoug,Marcel,Crazyman are still kicking around there? Woodstock meets still happenning? As this is all in the past,memeries, arrrrrrr :)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you wrote: ....What's the story with that place>>>>>>

I assume you're not japanese. None of the posters here so far have stated the most obvious fact about thermae.....obvious if you just sit there for an hour and watch what's going on: About 50% of the girls there ONLY are interested in japs.......They ignore non-japs.

keith doug said:

hey!! i wonder what happened to Sarisan .. his posts were magnificent,,, last i heard he had applied for the toilet attendant vacancy at termaie... !!! ieie

I have been here all along, Mr. Doug, and I must say you have not been a good boy. ::

Stop asking what happened to me and tell everyone about your last romp in the hay with the Termaie old bat. Give 'em the scoop on your favorite gogo bar in the world - Goldfinger's. And, please, please explain why you hang out in the Grace hongnam watching the guys piss. ::

I read the board when I have time, but, frankly have little to offer in the way of posting...especially in this forum because I just don't frequent the P4P joints any more. I have not been inside a gogo bar in months and really prefer dating the good Thai girls now and chasing the Asian ladies on my trips in the region.

I haven't been to Pattaya in more than three years and Bangkok just doesn't provide me with the fun it did years ago. I think Bangkok has changed, but so has Sarisin. Maybe it was time for me to finally grow up. :D

I post occasionally on another site (not much on nightlife though), but I thoroughly enjoy reading the posts here when I have time. That is, all except yours, which appear to be written by a dyslectic kindergartener. :)

All the best, kd, and one of these days I will fix you up with a Goldfinger's honey you will never forget....

hi Sarisin ... everyone changes ( i guess i never will !! except with age ) ..

i am surprised you have laid low .. as you have been very popular in the past ,with exceptional facts about the time and experiences...& places to go ,,,,,

Have u really changed!! my hunch is may be not!!

nice to0 see u on the site.. regards keith

keith doug said:

hi Sarisin ... everyone changes ( i guess i never will !! except with age ) ..

i am surprised you have laid low .. as you have been very popular in the past ,with exceptional facts about the time and experiences...& places to go ,,,,,

Have u really changed!! my hunch is may be not!!

nice to0 see u on the site.. regards keith

kd, I think it is different when you visit Bangkok occasionally vs. living here nearly 8 years and partying hardy and then some. It really does grow old and even unintelligent life forms like me tend to evolve. :)

As I said, I really have time to read/post on only one site and this has not been it. The other site deals with Asia in general instead of the just Thai topics you see here (99.9% here anyway). Yes, I love Thailand and am interested in it greatly, but I also travel extensively in Asia so reading/posting there is a better fit.

Thank you for your kind words, but I am certain the Official Sarisin Fan Club has only one member - you. There are plenty of guys now on this site who write well and are very knowledgeable of the nightlife scene in Thailand. Being out of this scene qualifies me more as a reader than a writer on this topic.

As I said, I don't have much of an interest in going to the bars now although if a few friends twisted my arm, maybe...

Funny thing is the next time I show my face in a gogo bar it will probably be in Angeles City in December. :)

Good to hear from you Mr. Sperm Whale and, yes, I am surprised to see you posting here.

I am living in Bangkok. I took a little less than 3 months off last winter to freeze my ass off in New Jersey and decided Thailand was really my home.

I am still working, albeit part-time, but as I mentioned before have found other things to do besides hand out PEZ and throw fake dogpoop on-stage in Tilac Bar.

Having said that, I would be happy to buy you a beer, but sadly no Carlsberg this time, my friend. Maybe that's the real reason I stopped going to the bars.

No Carlsberg! ::

Take care, and I'll drop you a line.

re a possible december visit to angeles city ,,, i have a friend who has been working at margeretas restaurant ( a 24 hrs eating place .. with waitresses dressed like cuties )!!

to be honest not many farangs! go to the phillipines nowadays, from England,, and everything is via hong kong

i guess bad publicity adverse weather has caused that a bit,,, kdoug.

Archived