Thermae Coffee House

During my recent two week visit (just returned Sunday), I stopped in the Thermae at least six times, usually shortly after midnight. Yes, it used to be better, but it still isn?t all that bad. Saw a number of the same ladies standing around that were there three or four years ago. Took two or three back to the hotel with mixed results.

Can?t understand why the girls were uninterested in you or your friend. Every time I did a loop through the place I had to be careful to limit eye contact with girls I wasn?t interested in or they would be all over me, and I?m not a handsome (or young) man.

ST

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Osaka_Attack,

Give it another shot. Maybe just bad luck. I onced walked into a bar I know very well, and all girls were acting very strange, with no interest in anything. Turns out one of the girls had just gotten news from his family in Australia, that her b/f (they were to be married in 1 week), just got himself blown up in a bar in Bali. :(

They all knew him well, and sanuk was the last thing on their minds, at the time. Give it another shot.

HT

woooo!!! errrrr!!! welll !! i dont know termaie !! and so to my next lie !!

it is a odd place and has been on the go for years..

i remeember a few years back (in the good old days ) being there at 430 am it was jammed packed and dont mention christmas eve it was even more packed ,,

BUT !! TO TODAY ,,

things change i was there last christmas eve at 1130pm there were 20 there really i counted them!!

re eye contact it is odd as most girls just pass you bye.. may be there looking for there usuals!!

it has gone down hill .. as most went to the Grace hotel until that closed at 2 am!!

finally the staff have been there sometime !!

best place is outside at 2am!! ummmm... keith doug

and I'm fat and balding smoke'ndrinkalot

------------------------------

There you is, bingo! The perfect requisites for a Thermae Freelancer.

Fat: has money, easy going.

balding: older, will sleep soon.

smoke: hey, i semoke too!

drinkalot: maybe even no sex (too D. to F.). youppee!

Osaka, these girls saw too much energy in you. They don't always equate (over)work with pleasure, you know?!

:D :D :D

Ah nothing beats being on the skids in BKK and looking for a shag...Thermae, The Wall of Shame...all fun and interesting...no better place to get drunk and laid when you have only 300thb left for the budget...Ah sweet memories of the wall of shame (WOS) cruising along at 4 a.m. after walking back from Thonglor...seeing a few old familiar faces on the wall, wow, she was a star on Cowboy about 5 years back, married a guy in Holland I thought...back now...what, 700thb for a ST? wow, I remember when she used to demand 2500 a ST...oh how the mighty fall...well anyway, sweet memories...wait, what were we talking about here? oh yeah, Thermae coffee...try the Latte...

i remeember a few years back (in the good old days ) being there at 430 am it was jammed packed and dont mention christmas eve it was even more packed ,,

But the REAL good old days were about ten years ago at the old Thermae. The place was an institution and had an energy about it that I have never seen captured anywhere since. The entrance through the restroom pretty much set the tone for the night, and the red vinyl sofas, jukebox, and shiity food all added to the charm. Oh, I forgot. The wall to wall women in a fairly small place.

frogpatrol said: red vinyl sofas, jukebox, and shiity food all added to the charm.
Was the food really that shitty ?? I guess anything tasted ok at that time of the morning.

What I do remember is that it was one of the few places around that put decent OJ with vodka, not that Green Spot shite ..

Cheers

K.

Archived