Thermae Coffee House

One place on Sukhumvit that I forgot to mention in my recent trip report was Thermae Coffee House, which I had heard of before but didn't know exactly what to expect. Me and my friend strolled in there at about 11:30, and there were tons of girls just standing around...maybe 100 girls and 10 guys. The girls were making no moves whatsoever, just standing around in silence. Me and my friend were by far the youngest guys in there, but girls avoided eye contact and didn't smile at us. I tried approaching a few, but they were pretty unresponsive. It was the opposite of any other girly place in Bangkok. We left after about 30 minutes.

What's the story with that place? What, and/or WHO are they waiting for? The hotel upstairs didn't look very fancy, and the girls didn't seem very dolled up, so I didn't think they were waiting for rich guys...but I really couldn't figure it out. :dunno:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have visited Thermae every time I visit Bangkok (about 8 times in the last 7 years), with mixed luck. I have had some phenomenal luck with absolute stunners, but during the last few years, I noticed that quality going down.

I usually look around and approach the girl I am interested. All are willing to talk and they are mainly there for work. I seem to think that there are more freelancers who have a day job and are looking for a little extra Baht who hang out at Thermae.

Let me know if you have any luck. I will be there next week and can't wait to check it out again.

Cheers,

Oldtimer said:

I don't understand though why the young lassies didn't want to talk to you.

Hmmm...maybe if they're more casual freelancers with day jobs, then they're just looking to hang out with their friends and maybe pick up a guy at closing time. But then again, they weren't really talking to any friends, either...just standing there waiting for something... Maybe it was too early?

I didn't know they served coffee! As for Thermae's - sometimes it has some of the ugliest girls in town and then other times, it has some of the youngest standing out in front. As far as availability - that is what all the women are there for - just ask.

I'm sure I was in the right place...below Ruamchitt Plaza. No question the girls were available, but they were taking it easy and acting aloof. But aloof is a relative term, I guess. After Nana Disco any other pickup will feel like hard work! :)

Me: Hi there. What's your name?

Thermae girl: My name Pong. I want boom boom you.

Me: DAMN! Shot down! She didn't grab my cock! :D

Archived