Best Maw Lum VCD

I've been real happy with Grammy Karaoke for Thai pop songs. Grammy takes a bunch of top hits from various artists and periodically releases a disc with them. What I now want is something just like that, but for Maw Lum and/or Luk Theung (you know, the Isaan favorites). Any recommendations?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This morning, I switched on the same site, more morlam. Sitting quietly at my computer working away, suddenly a song starts playing that i know well, but cannot place straightaway.

YES, I got it. It is the song used in Angel Witch for the isssaan dance. Immediately I start visualising these yummy three girls bobbing up and down, with all the other girls singing and bouncing along with them.

Nice thing about visualisations is that you can do them the way you want, in my case it was the version before the crackdown, when the three still showed a lot of flesh.

Made my day. Just wish i knew the name of the song, so i can buy it.

Let me help out an old and confused man ;)

In principle you cannot download music played in Shoutcast. It's only a streaming format. You turn it on. You listen. You turn off. No more listen.

There are tools to "record" streaming formats. I doubt you'll need these tools though. In case you insist, I will point you to them...

Re's

Stray

Archived