Why can't i come???

MaiLuk

Lusty said:

I've heard of something called "sexual burnout".Basically you've tried everything sexually you've ever wanted to do and are just plain bored with it.

Exactly! I had that syndrome long before going to LOS. But I always come out of it.

In LOS I often cum twice a day, but I couldn't do this with strangers nor could I do this with hardened professionals. I organize a little cadre of amateurs, who I train to high standards. When I'm tired, but want company, I just have one come over for a massage and a nice sleep. Being like little wives, they're happy enough with that. And a little cash of course.

After many weeks in LOS I go through periods when I can't cum for a whole day. (Surprise, surprise!) But I don't worry anymore. I know this will be followed by times when I cum three times a day. It's happened before, it'll happen again.

To cum nicely, I really need performance from my friend. With my gf at home - my number one little wife - I only want it once or twice a week. And it helps to watch an xxx movie while she works, because my interest isn't so high after five years. But reduced interest is overcome by her oral skill.

What I absolutely could not do in LOS is go to a bar, pick out a pro, put on a condom and fuck her. It isn't remotely interesting. There's no challenge for me and it's totally routine for her. But chatting up a girl on the street, not knowing if she will or if she won't, inviting her to see my room (they ALWAYS like to do that and come over with no fear) and then working her into bed that day or another day...now that's fun!

Oh BTW, I find it interesting that some say Vit V inhibits orgasm. It helps mine immensely and my desire. But I only take a quarter tab. And not more than twice a week.

Zane

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaiLuk said:

Any thoughts on this? Do i have a physical problem? Mental illness? Have I been cursed by a vengeful girl from buriram?

[color:"blue"]have you considered asking the 'ladies' in question to dress up in air stewradess uniform & to blow a bugle whilst engaging in the 'business' with you? works for me every time, annoys the hell out of the neighbours :: [/color]

What I absolutely could not do in LOS is go to a bar, pick out a pro, put on a condom and fuck her. It isn't remotely interesting. There's no challenge for me and it's totally routine for her. But chatting up a girl on the street, not knowing if she will or if she won't, inviting her to see my room (they ALWAYS like to do that and come over with no fear) and then working her into bed that day or another day...now that's fun!

[color:"blue"]it's true... half the fun is in the chase :) [/color]

Archived