Why can't i come???

MaiLuk

40? i don't think your age had much to do with it.

If you are still excited and lusty, there may be a physical problem. If not, or losing it (horniness) at some point in the act, maybe your libido is out of tune, at least with the type of girls you choose. Oh makes a good point of bringing up masturbation. Any changes there? Even in the stuff you fancy while doing it.

Absolutely not an expert or experienced in such problems, i am both sorry and happy :: to say.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So now it is on your mind every time you have sex thus becoming a self-fulfilling prophesy.

Not long ago I treated myself to a "stunner" I had lusted after from a Pattaya gogo. Being 61, I do have to plan ahead, but I had taken my "vitamins", eaten lightly and had only one drink.

We were in the sack and everything was going according to plan when I had the errant thought "Wouldn't it just suck if I suddenly lost it" It was like a pin in a balloon and the party almost ended. Fortunatly for me, my bedmate was cool about it, came up with a new trick or two and the story had a happy ending.

None of us like to admit it, but sometimes screwing, especially with a condom on, doesen't quite live up to expectations and can actually be a bit boring. Frequently the incredible sensations we anticipate don't really materialize, our arms are aching and our minds begin to wander a bit, "Jesus, how much did I spend tonight---?

Maybe adjusting your expectations would help, as well as figuring out what really turns you on and making sure you get it. It sounds a little cold, but you are the customer and it is her job to make you happy, not vise-versa.

Forgot to mention medications might be a factor. High blood pressure treatments and heart meds can have a neagative effect, as can many over the counter sinus remedies (read the warning, can cause prostate enlargement!) and pain killers...

What sucks is when you are totally spent, and drag yourself to the airport for the flight home...10 minutes after takeoff, you are hard enough to cut diamonds, god I hate that!

Hi MaiLuk,

All good info. given so far. But I must ask you, Mailuk. You've been through the ringer concerning relationships with b'g's (one in particular, I remember. :) ). Could it be the attraction now wanes more, the more you participate? How are you choosing now days? Pulling one right off the shelf, without interaction? That does (did) not do it for me so much anymore, after a while. The realization that the girl sucking your dick now, will simply be sucking another guys, hours down the road, took a lot out of the experience. It is fun, but definiatly something lacking, if that is all one is into. It is certainly not a relationship, beyond exchanging baht for a service.

What one feels sexually aroused by, is very individual. But after a while, after you've fullfilled every possible sexual fantasy, I found those desires to change somewhat, in me. Banging hundred's of beautiful Thai prositutes, ultimately found me bored, and needing something more substantial than that. Maybe what your going through? Just a shot in the dark, on my part.

HT

If we assume that you are healthy and eat well....?

I think drink and sex too often is the main factor with most 'finishing' problems.

The use of a condom could also be a contributing factor.

Friends of mine all in their forties swear by the every second day method.....they only shag every other day....they say that they are always keen after a days rest.

I find it difficult to finish when i have been doing it twice a day for a week or so and also drinking on top of that....I would say that would be the case with most guys in their forties.

If your dinger isn't working, maybe it's time to take up fishing or another hobby for a while. Just give yourself a break and try in a month or so.

If that doesn't work...see the Doctor.

Zorro said:

If we assume that you are healthy and eat well....?

I think drink and sex too often is the main factor with most 'finishing' problems.

The use of a condom could also be a contributing factor.

Friends of mine all in their forties swear by the every second day method.....they only shag every other day....they say that they are always keen after a days rest.

I find it difficult to finish when i have been doing it twice a day for a week or so and also drinking on top of that....I would say that would be the case with most guys in their forties.

True, I also swear to the every second day method. And I don't touch drink when with wife, so thats not a problem.

But a young girl is not happy with every second day, big problem. Solved by naughty images in head when doing the deed, imagination helps ::

Cheers!

You are normal.

And old joke in the US is that our founding fore fathers were minute men. Some of them did not even have to take of there pants - because in one minute they would be done.

Be thankful you have endurance. Think off all the women who get the men to cum, but they never get to enjoy the pleasure. As for Thai women, try 2 or 3 at a time - this will put less wear and tear on them.

Lokk at it this way, when you are 90, maybe you will cum in 10-15 minutes.

Sex is mostly a mind game, as far as I know and in my own experience.

Sometimes I have the problem as well, especially if am with a girl I don't have a strong connection to during sex. The closer I feel, the more I able to shut off my mind. If this is not possible I need to think of other girls which I find not so pleasant when I am together with a very nice companion.

Archived