Tourists killed near death bridge

think_too_mut

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just doesn't add up. ::

Somchai fired all bullets at the guy, but only three made their mark, while the other 3 accidently ended up in the girl???? Common! No way.

It does seem as though he did end up in a fight with the Brit guy, as Somchai appearently did go to a hospital afterwards. But what was his motive of chasing after the couple, after them leaving his restaurant? You would think he would just be glad to see them leave. He himself, said he was busy with other customers, while couple was there.

He used his car to go find them. It's not like it happened right outside the restaurant. He got in his car to go search them down. ::

The hotel that the couple were staying at, was right down the road, within easy walking distance. Why didn't Somchai just run after them? It could only be, that Somchai had time to get pissed off at them, after them leaving, and knew he had to use his car, to reach them in time, before they reached hotel. Could also be, that he ran to car for his gun (if located there), and then decided to use Volvo, to go get them.

In any event, a very sad story. Sounds like eveyone was drunk, and it all just went sour. It also sounds like lawyer is going after 'self defense' tactics. That's going to be a hard road to travel, given the evidence. Somchai using his car, will be what puts him away. That fact makes him the aggressor, searching out the fight.

Will be interesting to see this unfold.

HT

I listened to my gf interpretation of her TV news watching:

farang couple goes to restaurant, they are served something else than what's ordered, farang man complains, does not want to pay bill, the manager is called in (That Somchai guy)

they have an argument: This is Thailand, you need to pay bill, I am police officer....farang spits on thai guy, thai policeman very very upset, he policeman you know!!! Takes his gun and shoot shoot shoot....

Well, I don't know whathappened there, she said, but I know thai people, might have happened like that....

Hmm, no good feelings for police officers here...

Archived