Censorship

Censorship is the attitude of dictators and tyrants who use it to hide the truth and maintain their wrong ideas.

Understand, your thoughts are wrong (untruths). You hide this fact by censoring peoples posts when they highlight your failings and lies.

Most of use here live in free countries where we have free speech. The moderators are obviously alien to this idea.

FREE SPEECH. FREEDOM OF IDEAS AND EXPRESSION.

What nazi or communist country are the board moderators from?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mate, what's up?

Mods are mostly from the West, where free speech while being better than in Thailand certainly doesn't exist.

If U ask me still, it sucks so many topics and opinions on this board are off limit

Hi

Don't forget the board is Thai based...so any posts that refer to the King or the Royal family will be checked.

Politics......just ends in a flame war..so that is off limits.

Just read the rules and FAQs ...and you will enjoy all the board has to offer.

The information and experience that you can gain form the members is enormous.

:up:

Frodo & Amores Peros:

You won't achieve anything going that way.

The board is fairly relaxed and more than reasonably allowing but there are some limits.

If your thread got deleted, so be it. The board administrator reserves certain discretional rights, when they are exercised there must had been a good reason for his action.

Enjoy what this community has to offer.

Censorship is the attitude of dictators and tyrants who use it to hide the truth and maintain their wrong ideas.

right

Most of use here live in free countries where we have free speech. The moderators are obviously alien to this idea

wrong

FREE SPEECH. FREEDOM OF IDEAS AND EXPRESSION

right again, feel free to start your own board, I might come there to insult you.

What nazi or communist country are the board moderators from?

I am from Belgium, feel free to tell where you're from.....

BB

Hi,

First of all it would help if you told me exactly why you are so pissed off?

Secondly, freedom of speech is (unfortunately) not an option on this board for a variety of reasons, many of which should be obvious knowing I, the board owner/admin, live in Thailand.

Finally, if you do not like how this board is run, you are free to leave.

Sanuk!

Frodo & AP,

I live in America, "Land of the Free", where we take that saying very seriously. One of our state license plates (New Hampshire) say on it "Freedom or Die".

Now this freedom doesn't allow me to drive at any speed I want, this freedom doesn't allow me to go hunting in National Parks, this freedom doesn't allow me to go skinny dipping in public pools :banghead:, etc, etc.

There has got to be rules (laws) set up for the betterment of the overall population and obviously not everybody is going to agree with all the rules. There are other boards out there with more relaxed rules, so you always have the FREEDOM to move on and post your questions/views on those boards. Personally I believe that this is the best board out there related to Thailand and its nightlife, so the mods and administrator must be doing something right.

I am also a big proponent of free speech, but you can't blame the moderators or KS for putting restraints on political comments. The board is based in Thailand, and if you have complaints with the restraints the board is compelled to impose on political speech, I suggest it would be best to direct those complaints at those who are ultimately responsible for such constraints (hint: it is not the people who run this board.)

Archived