To take revenge or not...?

Old Hippie

"...he is truly concerned about abuse of immigration law in the US, then he should report her now..."

The law doesn't play into it really, think he is just pissed... I told him no different than going to LOS and scamming the chicks with lies etc, but he sees it differently. Should point out, he lost big in a divorce case about a year ago, which I think has a lot to do with it...Wife was a lying piece of shit also. Frankly, I see nothing wrong with the woman playing the field and checking all her options...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gomez said:

I would just walk away. I wouldn't feel better about myself if I turned her in.

In fact, I would feel like a weakling if I did such a thing, be like admitting to myself that she had overpowered me, made me run to the authorities.

Most true. But than why had he kept going back to the well?

Having overpowered him would be reason enought to turn her in. She sounds like a bitch/cunt.

SSd.

Frankly, I think this is your basic Sam Kinison type "the bitch messed with my heart and I want pay back" type story. Not sure how far things went with them, I do know they had a weekend in Thoe last winter sking etc, so maybe fairly involved...? I think the idea is she put little emphasis on him, while he was standing right there amongst the competition...think how a woman would act! I told him to take vengenance would make him as bad as a woman. Hell, even I let shit go now and then...have recomended anger management classes and psycho therapy as well...I have a feeling he will do it...(report her) whether anyone cares or not is another story...

But than why had he kept going back to the well?

Having overpowered him would be reason enought to turn her in. She sounds like a bitch/cunt.

I have no idea why he kept going back, I guess he was in love. I have no insight into his character other than he kept throwing himself back into the fire and now wants to hurt her because she is, most likely, a bitch/cunt who didn't love him back. He sounds, as OH has depicted him, like a needy sort without much self-respect.

We can only relate what we would do in that situation. I would walk away and forget about it. But I also certainly wouldn't have gone back as often as him. Some of us are just slower to get the message.

Does your friend have the time to waste reporting her in?

Before your friend should seek revenge, maybe you should advice him that Immigration may do nothing. Remember it is America.

spirit_of_town_hall said:

GET REVENGE! Get her booted out or thrown in Jail.

STH

How about this, a hypotethical testimony of the woman:

"An undesirable man, rather ugly, wanted to date me. I did not like him, showed all the signs of my feelings. He has never understood that. He must have thought I am helpless.

Wounded by un-reciprocated affection, he reported me to the Immigration. That's why I am losing all I have made. I made my wealth the way Americans do.

Thai girls in America, be careful who you talk to. "

Sorry, OH, if your friend is of that mind set to contemplate such an action, he has gotten what he deserves.

Hope the woman is left alone. He should walk away and forget.

O.k. a few points may not have been articulated well, or have been misunderstood. This was some sort of relationship, went on for awhile, a few out of town trips etc...Apparently, in the social circle that came from knowing her, it has come out that she plays this game a lot, and has pissed many people off. Among the pissed are women who introduced their brothers, friends, etc to her, in the hope of her finding a decent guy. Not sure what the game with her is, as she seems financially stable, and is actually very nice to talk to. Have heard from "the crowd at the temple" she is actually a real bitch, and quite manipilative. Also hire illeagle Mexicans to work in her restaurant. One woman did mention "she will be lucky if no one reports her..." then added that she didn't like the woman.

I sort of see this as a guy who is pissed, and wants to stoop to her level, or a petty woman's level if I may. I also think a lot of the hatred the other women have for her is the following 1) pretty, age 43 looks 30, no kids, free to do as she pleases with who she pleases, and is a very successful business woman...but then I never really spent much time around her, or dated her.

Yes, I agree, in California, and the USA in general, it is difficult to enforce immigration laws, if anyone even cares...the resources are spread to thin as it is...will keep you posted on his decision...

Archived