To take revenge or not...?

Old Hippie

So moral question, is it wrong to take revenge against a woman who has played with your heart?

Sounds like this 'friend' is playing with his own heart OH.

So the prospect of a date with your friend doesn't set her world on fire. Big deal.

It's not like he owns her or anything.

Move on, let sleeping soi puppies lie.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep,

no reporting. just leave her and dont get bck to her as shes obviously a bloody nogood.

...added about the concept of revenge.

I guess sometimes there is a reason for revenge. This situation here, however doesnt seem serious enough for me to start speaking of revenge. If on the other hand, a situation should be grave enough to call for revenge, then my experience is that revenge is best served cold and that revenge often presents a lesson without our interference.

Damn, all of you guys are far too mature and reasonable. So, as a sometimes mean and vengeful person I thought I'd throw in my two satang. :grinyes::devil::clown:

Although I think reporting her to immigration is going way too far for just being a bi-atch and playing several guys your friend could still have some fun. Why not start a rumour that someone did in fact call immigration and let her look over her shoulder for a few weeks. Perception is reality don'tcha know. ::

"...How is this one "the reason the rest of us can't get visas for our GFs"?..."

Basically, the reason given for denying a visa is "...no clear compelling rerason to return home when visa expires..." So cases like this just support the claim. I agree, many others do it.

Forgot to mention in the original post, my friend got the idea for revenge from a column in a woman's magazine I think "cosmopolitan" where in, women write in and tell how they "got even" with some guy. Some of the reasons were "he broke up with me..." or "...he didn't call me" or "he saw or looked at another woman..." Really petty stuff, so I think he took his lead from here.

Frankly, I have told him it appears to be destroying him, I think he is just pissed that she played around right in front of him, sort of "in your face." In any event, I have told him to leave it alone, doubt he will. O.k. now, for those who sympathize with vengence, what would it take for you to act on your impulse and "get even " with a woman? For the record, I am a believer that a man can never out do a woman when it comes to romance or revenge...

Archived