cost of TITS?

thai3

Waitress working in my local in UK wants to get implants when she goes back to LOS soon. She asked me how much I thought they would be and I could only think of stuff seen quoted here at around 50-60k baht for a good job. However looking on Yanhee site they quote $1850 and Bumrungrad gives 82k baht, a bit more than I thought.

Does anyone know if a thai is likely to get a lower price?- I like her, she used to dance at veteethai!!peter

we get that ad too. Every night we have a live plastic surgery prog, some girls are having designer vaginas!! Showed one USA gal having her g spot injected with something or other to plump it up and increase the pleasure.Can't watch when they saw through noses and give girls the gigantic boob jobs, anyone thought of a face lift?-peter

I have told her about Yanhee but she's never heard of it and wants me to take her there. This particular restaurant in asylum city was on the news because all the waitresses who have worked there over the past three years (lots) have all got pregnant and all had girls. They have also all gone off with either indian guys or black guys, except the owner who has white husband and two boyfriends, she also had a girl.-peter

Archived