Eternally fascinating sights in LOS

zigfreed

Having been to LOS for so many times, I still find the following sights quite interesting:

1. A beautiful Thai girl walking hand-in-hand with a farang who could scare off any woman in his own country.

2. A guy with shorts, sandals, and t-shirt walking hand-in-hand with his wife who is covered in a black shroud from head to toe in the scorching heat of the Sukhumvit sidewalk.

3. Whale-like farang women frolicking top-less on the beach, where beautiful thai girls are too shy to wear bathing suits.

4. A Thai beauty eating a fried insect and enjoying it.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my favorite sights is seeing a beautiful Thai University student walking hand in hand with her equally beautiful fellow University student friend. Damn those tight white blouses and skimpy black skirts drive me crazy.

If I were to ever win the lottery I would open a Go Go bar where the girls would be decked out in those uniforms in various stages of undress. All of you can thank me later. :hubba:

"One of my favorite sights is seeing a beautiful Thai University student walking hand in hand with her equally beautiful fellow University student friend. Damn those tight white blouses and skimpy black skirts drive me crazy."

Could they have come up with a more sexy uniform?

"If I were to ever win the lottery I would open a Go Go bar where the girls would be decked out in those uniforms in various stages of undress. All of you can thank me later."

OOhhhhhhhhhhh Yeaaaaaaaa, I'll be your first customer.

After me pal!

I used to have a Uni girl, Kassaserat...would meet her there, see that uniform, and her friends...drove me nuts! what pissed me off was she usually insisted on changing before she left campus, ah but the few times she didn't...wait, that isn't perverted or twisted is it...? :):p :hubba: :hubba: :drunk:

You're all sick, sick men! I'm disgusted...:nono:

My great business master plan is to open franchise uniform shops next to each and every Thai University Campus and personally run a very "hands-on" enterprise. I would pretend to be camp and gay (an Arai_wa like character?:neener:) so that the female customers let their guard down and then they would try to "convert" me back to the heterosexual mainstream as their natural instincts take over...I would be of course, easily converted, but only until the next cute female student came along and the whole process would be repeated...

Now, must go now as have to look at some suitable shop sites and get this enterprise up and running...

'One of my favorite sights is seeing a beautiful Thai University student walking hand in hand with her equally beautiful fellow University student friend. Damn those tight white blouses and skimpy black skirts drive me crazy'

i have limited experience of BKK but i always remember the trips on the River Taxis.

whenever they stopped at the piers i would have my tongue hanging out as i watched the Girls showing a bit of thigh as they carefully stepped onto the Boat.......:p

and i remember visiting a Museum which was next door to a School/Uni and i happened to be walking past as the Girls finished for the Day.

being surrounded by all those Girls in Uniform was staggering.... :hubba:

both times i was with my #1 Girl and she was laughing as she jokingly tried to cover my eyes to prevent me looking at them..... :doah:

Archived