Eternally fascinating sights in LOS

zigfreed

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lower Sukhumvit after bar hours is always fascinating. Must be invisible to the fine constabulary who wish to shut down the bars on the dot and piss-test the punters therein. The Sukhumvit scene is a magic scene that can be seen by farangs only. Shhh.

That's something I did miss while staying at the Solitaire last May instead of the Jasmine - Uni girls walking by. The Solitaire was nice but at Jasmine (where I'll be staying again in NOV) from about 1400-1800 there's a constant stream of UNI girls about grabbing motobike Taxi's or scurrying across Asoke heading towards the Skytrain (now the Subway too I suppose). I always looked forward to walking down to Robinson's and back. :devil:

The girls tended to walk together in clustered small groups and if one timed it just right, one could be positioned walking towards the bottom of the steps as one or more groups of girls walked up the stairway to the Skytrain with their tight and ofen too short black skirts... :o

A few years ago I invited one of my regulars in Pattaya to stay with me in Bangkok for a couple days (at the Grand President then). I didn't ask her but on her own she showed up wearing her old black and white Uni outfit! Funny thing was after having seen her naked, in jeans, in the Gogo bar, etc - in her school uniform she actually looked a little older and more sophisticated - 'course she didn't exactly wear it like the girls on the street - had several top buttons undone on her white blouse, which wasn't tucked in, etc, etc.. (Lordy, is it November yet!!!). :hubba:

Alas to return to topic, if only I were an artist/painter, even a bad one. One of the best sights to me was one of the 1st I saw in Bangkok: a beautiful young women with golden hair down to her lower back wearing a mini-skirt with her long legs lazily crossed as she rode side-saddle on a dangerously fast moving Motorbike Taxi thru the concrete jungles of Bangkok's small back Soi's. ::

Archived