Eternally fascinating sights in LOS

zigfreed

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the subject of Uni girls. I was down at the Sala Daeng BTS satation a couple of years ago . After deciding to venture away from my usual haunts of the lower Sukumvit tourist ghetto. I got on the BTS around 3 or 4 PM and was jammed in with what seemed like hundreds of beautiful Uni-girls in those damn uniforms. You know the really sexy ones with the slit and then the sexy high heels, not to mention the belt. You know the tall slim pasty white looking ones.

After disembarking at the Interchange station surrounded by them . I thought this is the way god intended for man to live. Surrounded by beautiful young women.

Man , I have go to lay off the Chang!

LL

llso said:

On the subject of Uni girls. I was down at the Sala Daeng BTS satation a couple of years ago . After deciding to venture away from my usual haunts of the lower Sukumvit tourist ghetto. I got on the BTS around 3 or 4 PM and was jammed in with what seemed like hundreds of beautiful Uni-girls in those damn uniforms. You know the really sexy ones with the slit and then the sexy high heels, not to mention the belt. You know the tall slim pasty white looking ones.

After disembarking at the Interchange station surrounded by them . I thought this is the way god intended for man to live. Surrounded by beautiful young women.

Man , I have go to lay off the Chang!

LL

Those shirts put a much more positive spin on the phrase "tightie whities". :)

The Victory Monument BTS station and the surrounding area (where I live :):devil::) ) is like Grand Central Uni-Gal Station, day and night!

One has to feel sorry for the girls, however. It would appear that most of them receive their white Uni-forms very early on in their education and are unable to purchase new clothes as they get older- and larger. The tightness of their finances are reflected in the tightness of their skirts and blouses.

[color:"red"]One has to feel sorry for the girls, however. It would appear that most of them receive their white Uni-forms very early on in their education and are unable to purchase new clothes as they get older- and larger. The tightness of their finances are reflected in the tightness of their skirts and blouses. [/color]

Mr. Kong - Sorry, but I need some graemlins in there to know if you are serious :( or joking ? ::

Archived