Wife looking for a woman for the Husband

jasmine

[color:"red"] In this case, the marital situation is outside the norm and I think that the wife is being very considerate of her husband.

Grabii

[/color]

Sure Hon, the Thai women are very considerate when it comes to the husband's sexuality needs. This is why some consider cutting off his member as a good solution to the "root" of sexuality problem!!!

:D :D :D

Jasmine

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] will try to reason that due to age factor i am not really looking for a new wife, and put importance on the cultural factor that not just new wifes appear to be found that way but concubines as well.

i think i start getting reeeaaal deep now into thai culture... [/color]

Just be careful what she considers "the root" of the problem/desire is. Many Thais (due to Bhudhism belief) also solve problems or issues by getting rid of the "source" of the problem or issue. Flyonzewall, I hate to see a good man like you missing a body part, can be a vital part at that :: :D

Jasmine

jasmine,

This does not appear to be one of those women. At least she isn't as long as she has something to say about the affair rather than the husband going off on his own behind her back.

Grabii

jasmine said:

[color:"red"] In this case, the marital situation is outside the norm and I think that the wife is being very considerate of her husband.

Grabii

[/color]

Sure Hon, the Thai women are very considerate when it comes to the husband's sexuality needs. This is why some consider cutting off his member as a good solution to the "root" of sexuality problem!!!

:D :D :D

Jasmine

Sometimes, fact is stranger than fiction. However, in this case, it really doesn't sound that odd to me. In fact, I know of similar situations here in America! ::

As you mentioned, consider the possible link to hormonal changes. Remember also, it can work both ways.

It is demand which spurs creativity. Thus, we have hormone replacement therpay for women (menopause) and men alike today (andropause).

[color:"red"] It is demand which spurs creativity. Thus, we have hormone replacement therpay for women (menopause) and men alike today (andropause).

[/color]

I don't think it is just hormone my friend, boredom at times.

If both parties agree to get a lover, I do not see any fault on it but fault on ethics though. However, some men and some women use such excuse to fool around. (A big scandal of a Thai wife of a Thai Embassy office in a European country was resulted in death not long ago.)

In a long term relationship, it is normal to lose certain excitement with the spouse and in many Asian cultures, men have had the priviledge of seeking other women. Of course the blame is also on the women who do not care whether the men are already married.

By the way one of my sister-in-law's husband seeked the hormone and the sister-in-law just said bluntly "Why bother, I don't want any sex." :D When I was told I said "So, what about if he wants with others?"- I received evil eye, even though Hubby thought it was funny. :o

Jasmie

[color:"red"]Actually I find that this just goes to show how much a woman can love her man! Sounds like a fine woman and the epitome of a loving caring wife to me. %-) She sounds like a saint to me, and she belongs in the nunnery praying and gaining merit for her next life!

[/color]

Cent, flatering gets you everywhere and everything, eh? :D

Well, perhaps the merit is gained!!! :) In this woman's case she really feels that way, people's situations are so different.

Jasmine

Archived