Iraq Hostage

greedisgood

Kill them or lock them up for life, I think they will be most pissed off about the last option. Haven't you heard anything about their faith? :nono:

But, where do you want to go after them? To kill them? You wanna invade some more countries while they sneak out the back door (if they are in that country at all - Iraq did not host them). They WILL get in after it, to cause problems and anarchy.

Still waiting for some plan here...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Peacenik, I guess they just need a hug is all. I'll let the powers that be come up with the plan. Just kill the fuckers and don't give me any of your whining about it.

Find them first pal... When you can't even find Osama in Afghanistan, how will you cope by EXTENDING your area which the troops will control? Makes no sense to me. BTW, many of them are in France, Germany, Spain - a huge part of them in Chechenya also.

Russia has fought a more brutal war than the US ever did trying to get rid of them, its just recruited more and more. They travel from countries far away to that place, as Iraq has gotten to be a magnet now also.

You ever heard of the expression surrounding a village with jungle (old commie one)? The opposite is surrounding a jungle by villages (effectively used in Thailand before).

Archived