Elite Card board calls debt-crisis meeting

elef

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know what's the Angler's club but it seems this card has been a huge failure.

Sold very few and several perks it offered where against thai law or constitution hence they couldn't be put in practice? Did a quick google search about it and feedback was terrible

randomshots said:

Don't know what's the Angler's club...

See my sig. I think the card was modelled after my hugely inspirational Angler's Club, and shares the same fate, the Sukhumvit Deep Klong Angler's Club has 2 members and met last, at least 3 years ago.

Cheers

Coss

a fish

coss said:
randomshots said:

See my sig. I think the card was modelled after my hugely inspirational Angler's Club, and shares the same fate, the Sukhumvit Deep Klong Angler's Club has 2 members and met last, at least 3 years ago.

Cheers

Coss

a fish

Is it possible tghatg someone is eating Deep Klong Sushi???

Sounds like to me!

coss said:
randomshots said:

Cheers

Coss

a fish

Is it possible tghatg someone is eating Deep Klong Sushi???

Sounds like to me!

It's interesting that this topic had been brought up again.

Coming back to the original question:

Does anybody know if the Elite card is still alive, i. e. is still offered abroad, or did the government let it die a very silent death in order for not loosing too much face about this completely failed project, which might have cost millions of TB to the tax payers?

Yes, still alive. Midway through the year they branched it into 3 different elite cards targeting different types of people, still 1 million baht to get in, and tossed on a 40K baht annual fee. People seem to be buying them more than ever before and they announced they have about doubled their members since the changes and are shooting to have 2000 total members by year end. That's down from the original forecast of 1 million sold in the first 5 years.

Archived