travel photography

pattaya127

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi P127,

I used to shoot heaps of photos/video in LOS, whenever I visited a new place.

I guess I have a couple of thousand photos besides from the ones I didn`t like and put aside.

Always bring a tripod along :doah: as well as a selection of lenses and whatnot.

Nowadays, however, I don`t seem to take too many pictures and mainly of the children. But that is also caused by the fact that these days I seldomly go "exploring" on my own.

But whenever I go somewhere new, the old Nikon F-601 is back in business.

Would like to convert to digital equipment though.

Just looking for the right DSLR camera with the right specifications at the right price... Could take me a while ::

Could be fun with an unofficial photo club.

Nervous Dog. Blad ::

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Thanks for the responses, guys! I had wanted to post this for a while.

Yep, everyone is going digital. I have started 3 years ago, but now that i share pix on a photosite, I realize it was not up to notch. I have to PS (photoshop) all my pix, especially colors and sharpening, even my old slides my friend scanned for me in Paris.

my new Nikon 3200 coolpix is already much better than what i had before, but being on that pix site, one is tempted to buy even better.

I have not had a video for 2 years now. So, every trip brought about 15 or 1600 dig pix, 20 of each i am proud of!

PM me, anyone, about that site. It's got some good participation from around the world and mostly travel photography.

Actually I discovered I had quite bad eyesite in my first year as a apprentice as my photo's where constantly out of focus, turns out my eye was!

Shold have seen my studio gear, Broncoloor Impaccts, nice kit, not a floor pack, but very good. I had some great studios, almost miss those days, but very few people make money at photography.

DOG

Archived