• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Khun_Kong said:

ND-

Do you know what kind of metal they fly? Want to check seating on seatguru.com

KK

737s by rough reckoning I think the spacing was about 32-33"

Just came back from KL with them. paid 1800 both ways - but that was 3 days before the flight and was much cheaper than thai. I was delayed both ways by 30 min and 50 min respectively. On the way out we left from terminal 1 gate 7 and took a 30 minute bus ride to nothaburi before getting on the plane. ( ok, it wasnt but it felt like it ) ::

On the return flight we docked at the last gate in terminal 2 before it changed to the domestic terminal then we had to bloody walk all the way to terminal 1 immigration!!!

In KL organisation wasnt the main theme because as soon as we checked into the final boarding lounge people started queing in on different sides of the lounge. When the time came to board and 1 side were told to join the end of the other queue, there were shouts of get a supervisor, why did you tell us to queue here ( actually, nobody told anyone to queue but thats a different matter ), threats were made etc and ended up with everybody storming to the front of the "right" queue.

I am ashamed to say that the folk making the most noise were some beer swilling brits.

PS The shopping facilities in the main terminal departure lounge at KLIA are abysmal!!!! 2 cafes, a hot dog stall and one sweet shop!! I am sure they were better in the stand alone terminal that conncts by the monorail.

Archived