Customs forms no longer required at Don Muang

shotover

I arrived at Don Muang early this morning on the NWA flight from Tokyo, and was surprised when the stewards announced arriving visitors are no longer required to complete and submit the Customs Declaration Forms.

The Immigration officers still expect to see a boarding pass or air ticket along with your passport.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I wondered what was up when I flew in from Singapore on Sunday and realized they weren't handing out customs declaration forms inflight as is the norm. But yes, they did ask to see the boarding pass stub at immigration and have been doing this for over a year though apparently not consistently.

-redwood

hmmm, that could be a bit of a bummer for those of us that throw boarding passes in the trash when departing the plane. now it will be an un-boarding pass as well. Never been asked yet. Must be counting noses off the different flights for TAT.

I wonder what the logic ( thai or otherwise) is on asking to see boarding pass after getting off the plane.

do some people sneak into the passport line just for fun and not get there from a plane?

Archived