Bargirls lying

MrX

IP2 perhaps??

OK ..a traveller comes to a fork in the road in a land inhabited by two tribes, one which always lies and the other always truth tells....one road leads to hell..the other to Thai pussy ( no not the same road!)...traveller can ask one question to find out the way to pussy..what is it?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"If I asked a member of the other tribe, "Which road leads to the Pussy?", :hubba: which road would he/she tell me to take?" Then you take the other road. :applause:

ie. The Liar would tell you, dishonestly, that a Truth-Teller would say the road to Hell/No Pussy. So you'd take the Pussy Road. :up: The Truth-Teller would tell you, honestly, that a Liar would say the Hell/No Pussy route, so you'd, again, take the Pussy Road. :beer:

Hope that's helpful. :)

jack :drunk:

PS. Where exactly is this road that leads to Pussy? Is it in Bangkok? Soi 4? Is the other road Khao San? ::

[color:"red"] The University of Life!! (school of hard knocks and the kindergarten of getting the s**t kicked out of you!)

[/color]

In my old working days, we used to say "Baptized in fire, either you burn or get harden up."

IMO, many Thais forget the English they learn, like me forget the Thai words at times, the older tha faster the rate! :o

Jasmine

• 2 weeks later...

Archived