Bargirls lying

MrX

Nice exchange with IP during an unguarded moment, about her moobahn number two buddy Sa, who is an ex?? BG turned "mia noi" of a prominent Bar owner and currently deceiving him over an (ex??) customer in town for a week or two...

Romp : "And Steve what he think?"

IP : " Sa, she goho good. she good tinni!" (tapping her her head with her forefinger)

Romp : "What you mean?"

IP : "She goho good maak ma, she speak him telephone everyday, he dont know, I goho no good, everybody know I goho everytime,.. tinni no good!" (her nose wrinkling charmingly, while tapping the same spot on her head, harder than before and a little exasperatedly)

I suppose they do it also because the sun rises!

All names changed to protect the guilty..

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry FJ...presumptuously thought you might have been foolish enough to read some the mishapen stories (where IP extensively figures)that I have put up in the forum of the same name.

IP is the acronym for the pseudonymous Isaan Princess. She being the young Thai woman over whom I am currently trying to avoid ruining my life!

[color:"red"] goho (go home?)"

Gohok = lie

"tinny (I have no idea)"

thii nii = here

[/color]

Thanks KS for interpretting, I sure did not understand. I admire all you men who can communicate with this type of English (using English for lacking of word).

Jasmine

Guest lazyphil

I do too, it must be a drag trying to get by on limited English. How the hell does a non native English speaker, say a Dane with no English (just an example, I know alot speak good English) get by with a Thai partner with limited/no English, unless they both speak good Thai or Danish....again, just an example, must be lots out there that cant talk to each other much ::... a good (GTG :p) friend of ours had a TGF (GTG) come over here to stay/work and cant string 2 words of English together!

Archived