Bargirls lying

MrX

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just their version of the truth, ( just ask them)

or we ( some other person in general) makes them do whatever they are cought at. ( he no good, make me look for good man) and so on.

always someone else that make them do bad :)

[color:"red"] a good (GTG ) friend of ours had a TGF (GTG) come over here to stay/work and cant string 2 words of English together!

[/color]

Happens a bit, sadly many educated ones have the same problems. An article a while ago about how BGS can communicate better becuase of their exposure, literally :dunno:

Most Thais who have English in school for 10 years and cannot speak the language to survive anywhere, sad really. Sounds like me with my French :o

Jasmine

Learning a language in a class from a textbook is a good start. I've found that full immersion seems to work best. Classses are good to learn the rules of the language, but whatever the language you have to be around people that speak it every day. Plus, the slang and phrases as well.

Guest lazyphil

<<An article a while ago about how BGS can communicate better becuase of their exposure, literally>>

The University of Life!! (school of hard knocks and the kindergarten of getting the s**t kicked out of you!)

"...IP is the acronym for the pseudonymous Isaan Princess. She being the young Thai woman over whom I am currently trying to avoid ruining my life!..."

I use SSg(Si Saket girl) as IP was taken! :) Funny thing is, she once told me she would only lie to me if it ment I wouldn't be hurt...I asked her "well if I ask for the truth, will you tell me?, not lie to me?" and she said, "yes..." Ah the mystery continues...

Archived