Where To Go With A Girl Who Speaks No English?

Harry Palmer

[color:"blue"]I've had a good time travelling with a girlspecial to Samet and plan to go to Chiang Mai with her next trip.

There's another girlspecial who I like very very much but she speaks almost no English whatsoever. I would like very much to get to know her better outside of bed.

Awkwardly silent dinners are not my cup of tea. Any suggestions about the best activities for me and a girl who speaks almost no English? And yes, I know I should be learning Thai. [/color]

Talking electronic/portable dictionaries are good, as are regular dictionaries, assuming she can use a Thai dictionary. Movies with subtitles, clubs with music etc...if all else fails, have her bring a friend who speaks English and can translate for you. In the early stages of my relationship with the homicidal hairdresser, we did just that. It was difficult, akward, and a lot of mis communiques, but we laugh at them all now...oddly she forgets the time she tried to kill me, but that probably won't happen to you so don't worry about it :) Go and enjoy, all part of the LOS magic... :)

[color:"red"] oddly she forgets the time she tried to kill me, but that probably won't happen to you so don't worry about it Go and enjoy, all part of the LOS magic...

[/color]

Not communicating much but you understood that she tried to kill you? OH, you are a fascinating man :hug: :hug:

Jasmine

Harry_Palmer

any suggestions? I can just tell you what my Gf and I have done:

1) Travelling around in Thailand

2) watch movies

3) shopping

4) go swim (Siam Park)

5) dinner

6) visit temples

7) visit her friends/family

Hmm, but the best is really to learn thai. I just love to listen when my GF tells stories about her past.

Best regards

Archived