How else can TG´s meet a spouse?

Guest baldrick

lazyphil said:

....I think it would have been impossible to meet my Mrs outside a bar, I never visit factorys on my holidays.

You don't?:dunno:

If you learn a bit of Thai and stay in Thailand for any reasonable length of time, I think you'd find it impossible not to meet lots of potential mates. Venture out to places where they aren't bored of seeing white faces, sit down at a restaurant or whatever and just relax and you just get the kind of contact you'd never get in glum old Blighty.

I have fond memories of getting attention from university girls in Lumpini Park, giggling shopgirls in a Kanchanaburi store, hotel receptionists in Karon Beach, even a shy nurse approaching me in Carrefour once when I was shopping(!) But, then again, I am a handsome devil... ::

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

Again, no arguements, good ideas. But I´m talking proactive methods for TGs not internet savey etc....these ideas are good but hit and miss. These ideas are your methods!

lazyphil said:

Back to the subject matter now please!

Well the popular concensus would appear to be that she should become a barber and work in a farang area. A specialization in ear hair trimming is reccommended.

Hey barbers meet mmore farangs than cooks stuck in the kitchen.

Or maybe one of those survey taker jobs would be a good approach.

Hang on - that reminds me of the shameless big fat cook in Bourbon Street who used to come out to ogle me when I was a young boy! :: (She's probably moved on to younger meat now::).

Depends what their skills are, doesn't it Phil? Hotel receptionist would seem to be another opportunity to meet farangs. Teacher of Thai for farangs? Anything in a farang area, just to get noticed (I notice the girls in pharmacies around Nana more than I do the hairdressers, probably because I go into pharmacies a lot more often. 7-11s?)

That's not the type of childish crap we want to see here, I take that as a flame and an insult to suggest that I support such a vile organisation. Please do try to stick to the subjects without trying to make things personal all the time. Not funny or original-peter

Phil,

What would lead such girls to even think about having an interest in becoming involved with a farang?

You've described a class of girls who might be curious about what a farang is like, but who have insufficient knowledge of farang to be proactively hunting for one to be a marriage partner.

Grabii

lazyphil said:

... But I´m talking proactive methods for TGs not internet savey etc....these ideas are good but hit and miss. These ideas are your methods!

Those girls with no internet savey or clue (money) about agencys or are at school/holidays overseas in falangland or tg friends already involved with falangs to connect them....how do they meet a falang spouse to be?....I think it would have been impossible to meet my Mrs outside a bar, I never visit factorys on my holidays.

Archived