How else can TG´s meet a spouse?

Guest baldrick

Depending on what kind of bars.

Koa San Road still is probably the number one area where non- whores meet Farangs. Also island trips (Ko Samet, Sumui) would be another popular way. I recon some bars would be the least successful ( Bars in Washington sq., nightlife) as the girls would probably not have much in common with the guys ( Age difference etc) while other bars ( Hardrock, Q bar, KSR, Tawan Daeng, ) would probaby give them more of a balanced choice in men. ( from younger backpackers, teachers who are probably closer in age and in pop culture)

If a girls is really interested in a Farang, has some english and social skills I really believe she has better odds in finding a husband outside of the naughty bars. I have seen many cases of this and truly believe that the naughty bars should be a last last last resort. Internet and friends first, Hang around where farangs her age hang out etc before subjecting her body and mind to the torment of whoring. She does not nessarily have to open her legs to get a man in her life. Far from it.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not age itself but what comes packaged with age. I could imagine that an older gentleman would find an immature thai girl guite boring after the novelity wore off. I think the era that you grew up in dictates your frame of mind. I look at my grandparent's generation growing up in the depression- never spent a dime, always went to church, community type of people. This generation is quite different- computers, high tech, communication, worldly etc.

Sure if the punter is young at heart or the 18 year old girl is mature for her age ( 18 going on 50) they might have a shot. But in reality does a teenaged issan girl dream growing up of running to bangkok and finding a 60 year old farang whom she has very little in common with??. I doubt it. Does a 60 year old farang dream of running to bangkok to find a 18 year old issan girl. God I hope I do when I am 60

Marriage is difficult enough without the added complication of age, pop culture, education, life experences, language barriers, eucational differences, intellectional intrests etc differences. Dont you agree?. Add these to the doubts of some guy asking if the wife is with him because he paid bar and provided for her or does she really love him just compounds the problem. I guess that is why old trink use to say 99% of all bar girl relationships fail.

So if a girl is looking for a guy at least she could look for places that they may have a common interest ( scuba diving, work, travel etc) unless of course she is a sex addict then the naughty bars would be excellent.

wyd,

on my visit in March I started to circle round a sales person in a n upscale shop in Bagkok , about 30 years old and an absolute jewel in any respect. Type of young lady selling in expensive fashion shops in Europe or an arts gallery , bit on the conservative side. Perfectly dressed , good english , nice body , all you are looking for , a true 12 on the 1 to 10 - scale. Thanks God I decide to sniff around before I call the artillery , soon I found out she gets a number of offers every month and is tired of that. Finally I spoke to her boss and he explained her that BuBi is pissing at the doorway. Last week we met for dinner by the river , it was phantastic , I could die for an evening like that . I am saying evening , not night.

ALTHOUGH :

She has a 3 year old daughter, Thai husband gone , job is well paid at around 15000 and life could be beautiful . But what is she up for ?!: Seriously thinking about marrying a gentleman in his late sixties , falang of course. When I asked what is the fun in this she said he would care for her daughter. That was all. Because I am well educated, I refrain from bitching on overaged husbands and further I do not want to interfere with this true love story and refrain from drawing the aces . Maybe the overage falang is a nice fellow . I am jealous but that will fade I hope.

Sorry I had to load this off somewhere , I am in love once again ; back to topic I think if they appear in a proper environment , ze Thai ladies have all chances to locate a suitable gentleman at any time ; in my lodge by the river one waitress after the other disappears from stage , officially " To continue her studies " elsewere, they all marry falangs.

BuBi , disturbed til further notice

Guest lazyphil

The amount of younger guys in Patong beach is quite high, I personally know of 6 or 7 bgs from the bar I met my mrs who married guys under 35 from Norway, Austria, UK and all still together 5 plus years on.... I think they know they dont have much chance spending time in beach areas with limited money, working is a way to party and hunt at the same time, I dont recall many of these girls looking tormented by working bar!....Without going to the bars these girls would still be living in their hometown/villages instead of having a wealth of life experiences elsewhere, agree?

Archived