How else can TG´s meet a spouse?

Guest baldrick

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lazyphil said:

Have a good one you old fart!

Hi

Have had my wife ask me many times of late "do i have any falang friends for .XXX...hairdresser friend,xxx nail girl etc etc.

Not just in Thailand...Thai girls in oversaes locations also want to meet guys for long term/marriage ..relationships!.

Can only think of our bars...not new ..but an old and proven way to meet people :p

Other than that the dating agencies i guess :dunno:

We met via a Thai language school...went to her restaurant after class and had to order in Thai etc...got phone number and the rest is history :D ::

Sorry about yesterdays "contribution"...

I just thought I'd let you guys know about a Thai friend of mine who got married to a farang recently.

She basically approached any Farang she could for English conversation lessons, me included...

She's a nurse, a law student and a factory supervisor, has her own car and house and some pineapple fields, nice looking, great personality and a good cook to boot.

She was looking for a husband and when the guys she kind of had her eye on weren't interested she seemingly went along and married some random ENglish guy she just met... I think she knew him for about 2 weeks... it wasn't one of you guys was it?

Eat a lot of spicy.

I will qualify that. When I eat at a place, I like to talk, eat and in--between, add more spicy to my food. Yesterday, I watched one Thai lady put almost as much spicy on her food as I do. Eating spicy is a conversationation starter. Let the spicy start the conversation.

Joking around is another way. Yesterday I was waiting for the skytrain when I noticed the guard was talking to a woman employee. When I saw him cross the yellow line, I started blowing my whistle. The female employee broke out laughing. Nice ice breaker.

Archived