How long does is take for a diamond to wear off?

bushpilot

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>You mean to tell me there is more to "life"?

I thought "it" was about "loose shoes, tight pussy, and a warm place to take a crap"

I'm really going to have to re-evaluate everything now!<<

BP: Fish. Don't forget the fish. Eating thai style fish added much meaning to the question of why we are on this otherwise barren rock. Pussy and the trips to the shitter only fills out the downtime in between eating the fish.

MaiLuk said:

I don't think bushman wasted time or anything else with the lady in question. He found himself liking a young lady. He is learning about her each day, and indirectly (and importantly) about himself. All time well spent.

He ain't learning a shit. He is getting emotionally abused by a girl, paying for it at well.

Where is the lesson to transfer to real life? That you have to pay 20K TBH to get emotionally unstable? Thats a good experience to drag along when you meet a girl who is normal.

Actually it is good experience. Dating a "normal" girl does not provide lessons in life the same as what BP is dealing with. Dealing with a girl that evokes deep emotions in himself and at the same time this girl has her own ambitions that conflict with BP's, its an intense experience and it doesn't happen often so he is lucky.

He will be much stronger when it finishes. Also, by becoming stronger, he and the girl may end up as friends (equals) tho i don't expect that most of these RTs would go that way. Most punters can't take the heat of staying near a thai girl once she causes his emotions to erupt from the depths so they walk away. I say stand in there for awhile and examine your deep seated emotions and passions. They are no less a part of who and what you are then the logical part of your mind that is always on the surface. Self knowledge does not come by doing what is 'normal' and logical.

"The finest steal had to go through the hottest fire." Richard Nixon

Interesting thread. :applause: I drank a couple of 2-litre plastic bottles of "White Diamond" cider ("the UK whino's tipple of choice") :bow: before going to the Swiller's Arms yesterday afternoon, and I was still pished at midnight. :drunk:

Mind you, I'd put about 8 pints of lager and 5 triple rum and cokes on top of the "Diamond" by then. :clown: I'd reckon on about 10-12 hours for a single 2-litre "Diamond" to wear off, if you're running on an empty stomach and not regularly "topping up the battery" in the meantime. :up:

Hope that's conclusive. :beer:

jack :help:

MaiLuk said:

BP: Fish. Don't forget the fish. Eating thai style fish added much meaning to the question of why we are on this otherwise barren rock. Pussy and the trips to the shitter only fills out the downtime in between eating the fish.

I think there may lurk a significant revelation with this perspective. ::

Considering how much I do indeed like eating thai style fish. thanks.

josh_ingu said:

>He ain't learning a shit.

Sadly, from his recent posts, I have to agree. As in my earlier post, I thought he was "up" on the situation, but he seems to be working hard to turn the gain into a loss...

-j-

I may not be learning "shit" But I am enjoying the ride. I see no loss. I've got my wits about me. I'm seeing other girls. The little time I spend with 20K is enjoyable and educational.

"I might be going to hell in a basket, but at least I'm enjoying the ride"

Jerry Garcia.

Archived