How long does is take for a diamond to wear off?

bushpilot

I've been seeing this delightful and beautiful thai massage girl for a year or so(just for massage, she is one of the few that don't try to jack you off for 500bht). Throughout this time she has had a european boyfriend who visits 2-3 times a year. I guess he found someone else and dumped her. She took it kind of hard. I tried to console her and she suggested I buy her a diamond. Dumfounded, While I like this girl I hadn't even given her a kiss yet. Now she mentions diamonds!

So I went along with the gag and jokingly told I was looking for her diamond.

Last night we went shopping for her diamond. In the store I couldn't stand it (shopping aversion you know) so I flipped her the 20K(I can afford it) I had in my pocket and left.

She aborts her shopping and hops back in the car. We go to a mall that was closed and end up at my house. She stays the night. I'll spare you the gruesome details! ::

So it looks like I got me a nice girlfriend. I guess even though it took 20K to get her into bed.

Interestingly when I expressed doubts about her not having other euro boyfriends she swore she didn't have any one she was current with.

So this morning I let her use my laptop to get her e-mail.

When i get home and open up the laptop I she she left her yahoo mail window open! I suppose this had to be deliberate. Because as I go through her mail and sent items for the past year it just confirms what she has told me. I think maybe I'm a goner. Snagged by a pretty good woman.

But anyway how long will it take for that diamond to wear off?

I know this really isn't much of a problem but so what, it's a post! ::

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Generel disclaimer here: I am no expert, no one here is, but...

"...Interestingly when I expressed doubts about her not having other euro boyfriends she swore she didn't have any one she was current with. .."

Currently means Right this minute as in he isn't here now, so I don't have...or at least it can. Have had that happen...

"... guess he found someone else and dumped her..."

You Guess? She asked you for a diamond before you even kissed her? dude, wake up!!! AT the least, she may consider you both engauged...

"...But anyway how long will it take for that diamond to wear off?..."

I'll answer that with your own words... "...it took 20K to get her into bed..." You are now marked! She will expect big payments from here out, so best to start back peddling, and down playing your wealth. Non of the "I can afford it crap..." or you won't afford it for long.

So does she stay with you? take extended trips up country to visit her sick mom, insisting you stay home? she will...maybe who knows, you may have a good one, or not, up to you how this plays out, better get a handle on her "salary" for being your girlfriend fast! Then again, I could be wrong, but then who ever heard of Thai girls lieing to get money out of severel guys...?

P.S. the laptop was a ploy, a set up, she could have many accounts, and deleted anything incriminating...proceed with caution...

You're right about the possible set up. I'll be trying to keep me eyeballs open.

Flipping her the 20K was also a bit of a test to see how she responds.

I ain't no spring chicken either.

The leaving the email window open was the odd bit. It did have a years worth of correspondence, some of it juicy!

Anyway thanks, Your signature carries much wisdom!

Old Hippie said:

the laptop was a ploy, a set up, she could have many accounts, and deleted anything incriminating...proceed with caution...

I don't think so.

IMO, it was a general ignorance about what computers and logins and passwords are about.

Not that I doubt she could have had multiple accounts. She would have left them open in some other situation too.

Just a procedural thing she has no idea about.

It's hard to tell sometimes what's what. I think the point of not getting to carried away is good. And perhaps the email window thing wasn't intentional. I'll just try and enjoy the ride keeping in mind that these girls view someone like me with a very focused intent. And why shouldn't they. Wanting a nice diamond seems natural enough.

[color:"red"] I'll just try and enjoy the ride keeping in mind that these girls view someone like me with a very focused intent. And why shouldn't they. Wanting a nice diamond seems natural enough.

[/color]

Enjoy it while it is there. Geez, someone please tell me what does 20KBaht diamond look like? :doah: The last time I looked at a diamond shop in BKK, the least quality was 100,000 Baht a karat.

Jasmine

jasmine said:

[color:"red"] I'll just try and enjoy the ride keeping in mind that these girls view someone like me with a very focused intent. And why shouldn't they. Wanting a nice diamond seems natural enough.

[/color]

Enjoy it while it is there. Geez, someone please tell me what does 20KBaht diamond look like? :doah: The last time I looked at a diamond shop in BKK, the least quality was 100,000 Baht a karat.

Jasmine

Never bought any gold but heard about the prices.

20K Baht would be a bit above a vanilla gold neckless.

What was the story about 20K diamond? Not a little one in a ring?

Me thinks, the scam was not in the email left open, it was in the "diamond".

think_too_mut said:
Old Hippie said:

the laptop was a ploy, a set up, she could have many accounts, and deleted anything incriminating...proceed with caution...

I don't think so.

IMO, it was a general ignorance about what computers and logins and passwords are about.

Not that I doubt she could have had multiple accounts. She would have left them open in some other situation too.

Just a procedural thing she has no idea about.

I don't even want to go into what has recently gone down and what I got involved in, I will later. Trust me, a good possibility it was a ploy, damned good chance. I have seen girls leave letters etc out, all strengthening their claims. Odd a Thai girl would leave things like diary entries and letters out, written in english don't you think? Different story different case. All I can say is be careful, mistakes are easy to make as I have recently found, and scammers come from all walks of Thai girl life...Be VERY CAREFUL!! Hey, time will tell...good luck and enjoy the ride you old geezer, I hope to follow in your foot steps...!!! :)

What does it matter that you find out she has euro-BFs or not? These infos come out as you start seeing her a bit more and get involved, if you are astute enough. You can do as OH says, assume she does and not be interested in going further, or go along with the ride, and figure out later what you want to do. Granted you keep your head on your shoulders.

That diamond shopping thing sounds rather pretty indifferent way to deal with her. Quite like: "I don't care, here's the money, whore....".

<<<<<So it looks like I got me a nice girlfriend. I guess even though it took 20K to get her into bed.>>>>>

A girlfriend? Sounds like to me you got a massage girl to fuck you for 20,000 baht. ::

You said she aborted the shopping, so sounds like she just pocketed to 20k, and then agreed to give you sex.

I don't want to sound harsh, but having a girl ask you to buy her a diamond, then accepting, and going right to bed with you, does not a girlfriend make. Sounds like nothing more than a girl selling herself for 20,000 baht. Not a bad day's pay. $500/day US is good, even in the West. :D

You didn't *get* a nice g/f. You *bought* one. Is ok if you can afford it, but I don't think is good that you look at it as anything more than what it is. And what it is, is a Thai massage girl suggesting you buy her something really big, and when you do, she jumps right in the sack with you.

And the computer ploy? :: >>>>she left her yahoo mail window open! <<< Yea...right! I've seen most of the problems occur with punters, in selling these girls short on intelligence. They are not stupid, by any means. Many are quite good at what they do. She could have given you 40 hand jobs at 500 baht, or just play you for a single 20k fuck, with the real expectation, of more to follow. I would like to have been there, when she asked you to buy her a diamond ring, and you said, "OK". :grinyes:

Reality is that a girl you hardly know, asks you for a diamond, and then when you copitulate, she fucks you immediately. Hardly a romantic match, made in heaven.

It great fun to play, and have adventures there. But stay focused, and don't let your dick start doing the thinking for you. You want all the sex/love? they can provide. They want all your money. When you stop understanding that very basic fact, it will be a day you will come to regret.

The Thai punter's graveyard, is littered with millions of broken hearts, and wallets. Don't be one of them.

HT

Archived