Freelancers union raises prices at Nana ?

OCgringo

''100K per month ? at 500 Bt a shag, thats an average of 7 guys a day.

Nice going Mickey Mouse.......

Does she have time to even close her legs ?''

That'd be the same as throwing a sausage up a one way street. Turn aound and spit it back out at you.

No Thanks.

I don't want to fall in - I want some form of pressure against my candidate - friction is what its all about. After 7 men a day there won't be too much of that left.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like Old Hippie says , the girls will turn you down , then stand around for a couple hours with nothing !

They do not really seem to understand what there "business" is

Part of it is girls lying to each other , I know my favorite girl flashed a wad of cash at some other girls when they talked shit to her about going with me :)

Off course the cash was money I owed here for several days,

but now the girls have something to gossip about.

Bangkok has been going to the wall for a couple of years now with increased prices for Sts, LTs, go-go girls and freelancers. With the increased barfines and beer prices, the girls think they should get more when the simple fact is that there is not enough cash left to go around and they "should" be forced to accept less.

In reality, there are too many overpaying desperados who never get laid outside of LOS and would pay Bt5k ST if they had to to get their rocks off.

A couple of years ago: 20 beers at Bt65 each = Bt1300 plus a girl at BF300 and her Bt1000 LT = total cost of Bt2600.

Now, 20 beers at Bt95 = Bt1900 plus BF of Bt600 plus girl at Bt 2000 = total cost of 4500.

Add in a couple of higher priced go-go drinks, some ladydrinks and potentially higher than Bt2000 LT fee and it now costs more than double what it did a couple of years ago.

There will always be these stupid people who pay stupid amounts.Its a buyers market and it will always be a buyers market.

Its always been a 1000 bht l/t down the road in Pattaya regardless where they come from and generally they perform well for this as well(it has been since I started going).Their thinking being "If I perform well I might get a few guaranteed exra days work".Thats the way I've always read it anyway.

Just because a bar girl says she is going to make 40,000 or whatever, doesn't mean she will. Remeber, they lie.

As I have said before, one person pays 4000 baht for a girl, another pays 2000 baht for the same girl. If somebody should get that same girl for 500 baht or 1000 baht, but is the first one in line, you find several people talk you are getting street slime. But if somebody picks the girl after she has had several customers, and he is dumb enough to pay 4000 baht, he is glamorized for finding such a fine women.

Besides, why pay when some are free?

I have had several girls tell me, that girls i have been with, brag that i paid them 3000 bht,its total bullshit,but it is also a pain in the neck,because the girl then thinks i am lieing not to give her 3000,,,luckily i am now well known and most girls beleive me.

It has also crossed my mind that perhaps the girl says she was told that,just to try and push the price up,,they are that clever,,,for sure

When I was on the prowl, I often had girls say that I had paid girl "A" XYZ baht but it was bullshit. All the girls lie to each other and to everyone else as well.

It is a buyer's market to a degree but not totally. My girls would rather borrow Bt500 than shag someone LT for the same money. ST Bt500 and up but usually BT700/1000 is usual. Be too greedy and you will have to settle for a 5 finger shuffle.

As ever, too many people have the idea that "because they can afford it" or "it isn't that much really", they should pay over the market price.

Do you think these people walk into the Ferrair dealership, see a USD 200,000 car and offer USd 750,000 ? Of course not, not even Bill Gates.

MightyMouse said:

Just because a bar girl says she is going to make 40,000 or whatever, doesn't mean she will. Remeber, they lie.

As I have said before, one person pays 4000 baht for a girl, another pays 2000 baht for the same girl. If somebody should get that same girl for 500 baht or 1000 baht, but is the first one in line, you find several people talk you are getting street slime. But if somebody picks the girl after she has had several customers, and he is dumb enough to pay 4000 baht, he is glamorized for finding such a fine women.

Besides, why pay when some are free?

So how can you figure you, or anyone else, is 'first' in line.... when the line never stops? Sounds like another delusionary mind fuck. Someones tagline has it right ......... they are ALL sloppy seconds (or 5th or 23rds)

you are never going to be *first*

The original posting conveyed the thought "are prices for Freelancers increasing?" would not be debatable in the sense it is if we were talking about the price of chicken or entrance to the palace.

If a person is charged extra for chicken; it is fuel for a debate. No one will agree the price should be higher for a falang then it is for a Thai.

If a person goes to the palace, falangs are charged disproportionately then falangs are. This has been fuel for debate for a long time. The price should be lower.... of course.

But if a person mentions that it appears the price for freelancers has increased; those that feel the prices should be lowered, are not praised for their words like they would be in the other cases, but are looked upon as if they are wrong.

I wonder if some in the falang communbity are trying to control and regulate pricing in this matter? Especially those that are in the brothel and bar business?

I suspect that the other problem is that many just do not realize how cheap things really are here.

In Bangkok, the DAILY WAGE is something like 185 baht, which is about 1/10th of what a person would make in the US. A person can go to one of the counties in Neveda, US (where prostitution is legal) and get a prostitute for $150.00 (6000 baht). 1/10th of that amount is 600 baht. Being there is a big difference between a legal working brothel employee in Neveda, US and an illegal street walker in Bangkok, I would say the 600 baht previously quoted should be lowered to 300 baht.

In Bangkok, many people only make 200 baht for one day. 300 baht is 1 and 1/2 days work - good money in Thailand.

2000 baht for a freelancer is 5 days work or a week's pay - totally unrealistic.

If you were in Neveda, USA, would you pay a weeks pay for a prostitute? No! So why pay it here?

I suspect that the reason people feel they should pay more for a prostitiute is the influence from falangs associated with brothels and bars that post their views.

Archived