Freelancers union raises prices at Nana ?

OCgringo

Well if there was a Union meeting it seems that 1500-2000 baht for short-time seems to be the new asking price this week !

One girl got insulted after I said her 2000 baht was too much, and that 1000 baht was the normal price.

"I cannot go for that" as she walked away ! , this was at 2:30am !

Maybe its a bit of bad luck , but its seems that there has been a weird attitude change since my August visit.

not too worry , there are always the phone numbers in the mobile , but has anyone else noticed this change ?

OC

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there are many less punters this year than last ,

as least thats what it looks to me.

But maybe the "Freelancer Union" has inside sources at the airlines and know that the flood of punters is coming!

the problem with that is that if they don't sell there "seats" that night they miss out on a payday....

ohh I love TG economics 101

OC

One freelancer I know increased her rates so she could buy some more cows.

Another thinks she will make 40,000 to 100,000 baht next month.

Some have raised their prices, but I would say over all, the prices are the same, and in some cases lower.

You will also find that I am the only person on this boarding that says such.

The trend seems to be to say prices are increasing, but I feel this will have a negative effect. When sales are down, some bars tend to raise prices which drive customers away. As for girls, if people get the impression the prices have increased, people probably will believe that also, except it might have the tendancy to keep people from returning. Already, there is much talk of going to othe countries - which just might happen.

MightyMouse said:

Some have raised their prices, but I would say over all, the prices are the same, and in some cases lower.

You will also find that I am the only person on this boarding that says such.

The trend seems to be to say prices are increasing, but I feel this will have a negative effect. When sales are down, some bars tend to raise prices which drive customers away. As for girls, if people get the impression the prices have increased, people probably will believe that also, except it might have the tendancy to keep people from returning. Already, there is much talk of going to othe countries - which just might happen.

So, an *extra * 40K this month eh? so, that's 80 more punteroffs for her, an extra 3 a day. Must be the busiest girl on the Soi. Amazing she even has time to talk to you.

"..."I cannot go for that"..."

Like it is going to cost them money or expensive to operate...? WTF? I don't understand these girls... I remember one girl, said she was Cambodian, wanted 2K for S/T 2 years ago! I pulled another not as hot, no mention of price until the room, asked for 1K L/T "because raining..." She was great, we went back out to eat around 2 hours later, and the "Hot Cambodian" girl was still standing there in the rain...the girl I pulled ended up getting 2 days work, paid her 2k a day and she was ecstatic, great girl!

MightyMouse said:

100K per month ? at 500 Bt a shag, thats an average of 7 guys a day.

Nice going Mickey Mouse.......

Does she have time to even close her legs ?

BB

Archived