Freelancers union raises prices at Nana ?

OCgringo

John_Betong has it right. He said

"I asked a girl how much for all night and was quoted 1,000 baht. I raised my eyebrows and she dropped her price to 500 baht! That is now my benchmark"

Plain and simple! and to the point.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually offer:

ST 1,000

LT 1,500

I am honest and tell them that i'm a tourist on a short trip and I prefer to choose rather than be chosen. In Bangkok i'm finding that for many of the gogo girls this is not enough, seems okay in Pattaya though.

Do I need to raise my offer?

::

CondomKing said:20 beers? :: Who drinks 20 beers on a night out?:drunk: Even in my heyday I wasn't drinking 20 beers a night. Well, maybe...:dunno:
Fucking hell, I normally wade through a case of Heineken without worry, it is only how far into the second case i get that tells me how pissed I was the night before.

Once woke up, went to the bar, found I had entered a third dimension, or to be honest, a third case !

goatscrot said:

Still paying 1000 baht with no complaints. I think it has a lot to do with what you look like, if you speak Thai, and if you are a long time resident or not. Many FLs tell me that they have different prices for different guys. Also, if the gal likes doing you it helps....

GS

I've found that this is a bit of a double edged sword. Sometimes they understand that you understand but other times they know that you wouldn't be here if you didn't have a bit of folding in your pocket.

goatscrot said:

"Many FLs tell me that they have different prices for different guys. Also, if the gal likes doing you it helps...."

And I thought I was the only one that noticed this! I have said this for some time.

Why pay 2000 baht for something somebody paid 500 baht for first thing in the day? Does not make sense!

MightyMouse said:

And I thought I was the only one that noticed this! I have said this for some time.

Why pay 2000 baht for something somebody paid 500 baht for first thing in the day? Does not make sense!

Why? you ask? Perhaps the first guy of the day was good looking and the second guy is a troll!

If she finds you attractive you will pay less. A big, fat, poorly groomed slob in a tank top and flip flops will pay more than a guy who is in shape and well groomed...and that makes a lot of sense!

GS

>>"Why pay 2000 baht for something somebody paid 500 baht for first thing in the day? Does not make sense!"

Why? you ask? Perhaps the first guy of the day was good looking and the second guy is a troll!<<

Hmmm. Me thinks the first guy offering the 500bt was the troll. He was obviously trying to start a row with the girls by entering such a low bid. :D

Archived