MightyMouse - Friday?

khunsanuk

Zorro said:

I am surprised that MM didn't set up a Thai gal beforehand to take 500 Baht and make it look like it was done at the time.

That is what i would have done.

Easy really and no one would have been the wiser.

Au contraire, mon ami. He was outed before he got started. See this post of mine above:

MickeyMouse will be a no show: >90% odds

. Because of a horrible accident that he needed to treat someone at the scene: 53%

. Because the police called him to perform some critical function: 80%

. Because he witnessed an event so huge and unusual in the annals of Thailand that he couldn't tear himself away: 77%

MiniMouse will attempt to change the details (better bring copies of posts): >99%

MidgetMouse will prepay some Nana go-go girl 4000B so that she will later go with him for "only" 500B: >50% (he will insist that he choose the girl.

MightyBullshittyMouse somehow lose face: >100%!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OCgringo said:

From http://users.erols.com/vseth/theme.html

and you wonder why he is everywhere :)

Mighty Mouse Theme Song lyrics

Mr. trouble never hangs around,

when he hears this Mighty sound,

Here I come to save the day!

That means that Mighty Mouse is on the way!

Yes sir, when there is a wrong to right,

Mighty Mouse will join the fight!

On the sea or on the land,

He's got the situation well in hand!

- The lyrics to "The Mighty Mouse Playhouse", 1955

I gave MM a similar hard time back in August this year, quoting some of his good ones. Here 'tis:

Re: MORE FARANG BULL %$*$%

#350057 - 22/08/2004 18:52

Edit post Edit Reply to this post Reply Reply to this post Quote Quick Reply: Quick Reply

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MightyMouse said:

A falang (me, but as schizoid superhero, I am bound to speak in the third person) brought his Thai wife, her Thai son, and their son to Bangkok for vacation. He spent over one month getting drunk daily and boom- booming anything that walks. God knows how I ...errr, he, can remember anything after that. His wife does not appreciate the latter habit.

Yesterday, the good falang gave his wife 3000 baht and told her and her Thai son to go to the store and shop - actually shop for 2-3 hours (note to self: wallet still has 20 baht: edit story to show that only 2980 baht was given to the "wife"). So they did. When they returned to the hotel, her husband and their son were gone (tee hee- she'll never find me now ). She found out they went to the airport and flew back home. She claims he turned in her ticket and her son's ticket.

Right now she is a mess. She also has no money. I suggested she go my ...errr her husband's embassy.

Any other suggestions?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestion #1: Try to get treatment for the so-called "Mighty Mouse Syndrome", named after those who believe that that they actually ARE the reincarnation of the famous 1960's American TV cartoon animal superhero, "Mighty Mouse", who always managed to arrive at the scene of a mishap or crime, just in time to thwart the darkside and be given the hero's welcome. Tagline from the shows intro: "Here I come to save the daaaay, that means that Mighty Mouse, is on the waaay.", a line which should live on in infamy after Andy Kaufman's hilarious reverse karaoke rendition of it on the very first Saturday Night Live in October, 1975. Here are the lyrics, most befitting our own "MightyMouse":

Mister Trouble never hangs around

When he hears this Mighty sound:

"Here I come to save the day!"

Yes sir, when there is a wrong to right

Mighty Mouse will join the fight

On the sea or on the land

He gets the situation well in hand

(See our own MM's most illustrious post, "Over-Masturbation: How Much is Too Much? "}

So though we are in danger

We never despair

'Cause we know that where there's danger

He is there!

He is there! On the land! On the sea! In the air!

We're not worryin' at all

We're just listenin' for his call:

"Here I come to save the day!"

Suggestion #2: share all of your secrets for superhero treatment, i.e. ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From Cheapest Airlines:

MightyMouse said:

As far as service, they always put me in better seats. On my last trip they moved me up to first class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

From What's the Real Cost of Getting Laid?

MightyMouse said:

Wow, I heard a lot of figures, but I find the actual cost to get laid be considerably lower. I am coming from a viewpoint of traveling about 160,000 plus mile a year. Because of this, I get free tickets and upgrades. I go to the short line when I approach the counter at the check-in counter at the airport.. My luggage is given special handling and I am treated at the various guess lounges. For every 2 or 3 roundtrips I make, I get a free ticket. Not bad.

I stay at a nice apartment in Bangkok (includes swimming pool, etc.) that cost me 3800 baht per month. I just moved to a suite that now costs me twice that amount.

When I go out, I always take the girls to a short time hotel. If I am in the Nana area, I go to one of the short time hotels that cost me 230 baht. If I am near Asoke, I pay 170 baht. If I am in China Town, I pay between 50 to 100 baht.

For 1300 baht I can get a girl that does female ejacualtion.

For 1000 baht, I get a girl that tightens her pussy completely around your manhood and squeezes. Something everybody should experience.

For 700 baht, I get a girl that takes it in all 3 holes. A second lady is optional for the same price. No time limit.

For a blowjob and a fuck, I pay near Nana 400 - 500 baht.

If I am in China town, the cost drops to 250 to 300 baht.

Some may say I am full of it , but consider Thai men make a lot less money then we do and they seem to get nice struff. I say look where the Thai men go, and stay awat from th e high price tourist traps.

------------------------------------------------------------------

From The dry days: Where to Go?

MightyMouse said:

Buying alchol at 7 elevens seems to be a no no. They maintain strict policies. What I have found is one place on Soi 5 that has signs posted in various places that no alchol is to be purchased after 2:00 AM, but has always allowed me to purchase.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

From Attempted Drugging by a BG:

MightyMouse said:

The pill could have been a .5 gram of Xanax (sic) which is a tranquilizer. This drug can knock you out in 10 to 15 minutes, and if you have been drinking, it can knock you out sooner. The stronger version 1 mg is blue. That can put you out in 5 minutes or less if you have been drinking alchol.

Word of wisdom - never accept any mints, etc. from unknow people. Also do not let a bar girl go and get your drink. It is so easy to place a drug in a drink.

Also, think of why she was passing you a mint and possibly putting it on the bottle lid? Why did the drink taste off? Was she looking for another big score? Possibly.

I find leaving my money and passport in a metal safety box (which I bring and which I keep lock) in the hotel's safe is the best practice. Losing pocket change is better then losing all the money you have on your person.

As for me, when I first started goingto Bangkok, I had similar experiences. Another stort.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Giving credit where credit is due, MM, this is a good one. Taken from Hornyness Factor:

MightyMouse said:

I have noticed that some girls seem to be extremely horny after they return from their village and before they get their first customer.

I have noticed some to be extremely horny after getting off the elevator after just being laid.

I have also noticed that after crying, getting a large sum of money from their boyfriend, and finally departing after kissing their boyfriend good bye at the airport, some of the girls seem to get really horny as they are walking across the walkway.

BTW, MM- just giving you a good natured ribbing. No hard feeling intended.

for christ's sake, hasn't that pubescent thread run it's course ages ago?

isn't there anything more important to do than slagging off one bloke like a bunch of little girls?

the longer that thread goes on the more embarassed i am to be a member of this board.

I too have to wonder what the point is in expending all this energy to single out an individual for a bitch slaping. If it was MM's intention to get under the administrator's skin then one can only assume that he has been very successful at that and is evidenced by the amount of attention given here. Makes me wonder who will be next to get the nanaplaza schoolboy treatment.

i agree this has gone for a bit longer than it should have down.......but.

as KS said,MM offered to take him out and he accepted to see if MM could prove his point.

as others have said MM could have easily fixed up a Girl to prove his point.

since he was a no show this thread has ridiclued him.

if he had come here and explained things then maybe he might not be thought of as a figure of fun.

but maybe he was too busy witnessing accidents in BKK,seeing the MIB marching into NEP with piss tests in mind or maybe he had a fight with with the motorbike mafia who wanted to charge him 10 Bt but he was only willing to pay 9.

he argued for hours and then realised it was 1 am and not sure which Bars were open after this time decided not to seek out KS in case KS was fast asleep in his home.

has anyone ever met him?.

flyonzewall said:

for christ's sake, hasn't that pubescent thread run it's course ages ago?

isn't there anything more important to do than slagging off one bloke like a bunch of little girls?

the longer that thread goes on the more embarassed i am to be a member of this board.

Thanks, Fly. :hug: I wish the bastards would leave me alone too. :(

jack :help:

Archived