MightyMouse - Friday?

khunsanuk

Its 2am bkk time, maybe the MM is now out on the streets still trying to find that elusive 500bt shortime girl. And the NP boys are backing him up all the way (with video cameras). Would be a site to see on suk.

Go MM!

Unless he went to KSR. :o Don't worry MM, thats a mistake anyone could make.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
khunsanuk said:

Hi,

Well, I think we can all predict what happened. As expected MM was a no show, proving once and for all that he is just full of it.

Sanuk!

I know English is not your native language, but at least you can try to spell the simple words correctly.

It is not "it", rather it is "shit", as in "...As expected MM was a no show, proving once and for all that he is just full of shit."

:)

MM was not a no show.

MM was busy saving orphan children from a burning bus at great personal risk.

After he was treated for smoke inhalation, and spent several hours being congratulated by the police and rescue crews he did pick up three girls ffrom Nana for a total of 1,000 for all.

Girls that you and I would pay several thousand baht.

He did request no photos in the newspapers and declined several television interviews.

Just ask him.

Hi,

Okay, so MM, now that it has pretty much been established and proven that you are just full of shit (thanks Khun_Kong :) ), what do you intend to do about it?

Time to clean up your act? Or do you intend to keep annoying the crap out of me, and the majority of other posters on this board, with your inane comments and bullshit?

If the latter, then I would prefer you to leave.

Sanuk!

Khunsanuk :bow: ,

as Mr. Mighty Mouse's appointed solicitor I strongly disapprove yours as well as any other undecent comments and wish to clarify as follows :

The 500 baht mentioned were nett , local and tourist taxes apply.

Mr MM owns Thai Orange and usually quotes in billing periods, 500 baht are for 7 minutes . Fraction of billing period counts as full period. Conditions apply.

Mr. MM yesterday wrongly thought it was Thursday.

Sincerely yours

BuBi

Law Office , speciality hopeless cases

Archived