MightyMouse - Friday?

khunsanuk

well, since he has been posting on the board since very early Sat morning (guess his companions kept him up all night, or more likely he was scraping up his 10 baht coins to buy them all breakfast) and since he hasn't had the balls to even come up and post a lame ass excuse, then I guess he must accept it all.

Shame really, he did have a certain comic relief quality.

So, I realize that posting bullshit is not against board rules, but he really does insult the intelligence of everyone one here many days.

So can you put him on the 'post must be approved but mod list'? :neener::doah:

or just creat a miscreants forum where only he and few others can post ........ I'm sure you have some other candidates. Eventually they would bullshit each other to death. NanaPlaza Purgatory ...... I like that one.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"So, I realize that posting bullshit is not against board rules, but he really does insult the intelligence of everyone one here many days."

Hey, we all bullshit from time to time, but I think MM is taking it too far and I for one am sick and tired of his bullshit.

Private Moderation may be the way to go :(

Sanuk!

KS-Funny here I am in the states and after coffee this morning I went straight away to the computer to see if this guy dragged you into Nana... toprive his point...

Amazing no show and you had it 100% correct all along.

MM your "face" is now non-existent.Its going to be merciless from now on... ::

The school boy left in me I guess...

:)

"MM your "face" is now non-existent.Its going to be merciless from now on... The school boy left in me I guess..."

I think this whole episode is disturbing ::

The creation of a hostile atmosphere and public name calling is, as I look back on the last couple of weeks of posts, is the rough equivalent of flaming in slow motion, and while one might not be surprised to see this kind of behavior in a schoolyard, it is not what I had become used to on this message board :(

RickF

Hi,

I'm sorry, but MM had this coming. He has been fucking around with the board (and most likely laughing his ass off at all the attention he is getting). Pretty much all his posts are totally inane, and often even pure fabrication.

While I admit he has not flamed anyone (which is the only reason he is still on this board), I am convinced he is trolling and trying to distrubt this board.

Which is why I called him out, and lo and behold not a single reaction, not even a lame ass excuse as to why he did not show up (although all of a sudden we get a guy called Chicken_farmer pretty much flaming MM ... ).

I am not saying that one should be prepared to back up, in person, every post made on this board, but there is a limit to my patience and willingness to accept bullshit. MM overstepped both by a mile.

Sanuk!

KS.

if you feel strongly about this matter then why not put MM on probation for a while.

he is still posting all over the place but not on this thread.

stop him posting on any subject until he appears here and explains why he wasted your time and why he did not prove his boasts.

Archived