Thai motorcycles

Pom_Jao_Choo

I will not return to LOS for 3 more years.

But one of the things I am greatly anticipating on my return is having my own motorcycle.

Some of my friends are motorcycle enthusiasts here in the west. And I would like to show them what it is I'm saving for.

Anyone know of an internet link that would show a Honda or other of the qoute - unqoute "chopper" style.

I'd really appreciate it.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

only honda and kawasaki have "chopper" style motorcycles made in thailand, and they do suck compared to real choppers.

but thai made motorcycles have one speciality - the little racers, 125 or 150 cc bikes, with incredible horsepower (some of the 150's come from the factory with over 40 PS).

well tuned those bikes are cannonballs.

i had once one of 'em, didn't do much tuning apart from sprockets, exhaust and other little things, mainly did up the outside.

but the professional tuning shops here can do wonders. there is a huge industry on tuning bikes, and very cheap as well. just get some of the bike magazines.

i don't really ride motorcycles anymore, but everytime i see a nicely done up bike here, there it itches me to get another one.

Guest lazyphil

I watched them race several times on the Highway/road (??) at the top of my mrs old neighbourhood in pakkret, nutters! (make boyracers here look like sunday school boys!)

Hi,

"i don't really ride motorcycles anymore, but everytime i see a nicely done up bike here, there it itches me to get another one. "

I know exactly how you feel. Really miss driving a bike, but I would want one that's a bit more than 150cc. Used to drive a 700cc Suzuki Intruder back home and really loved that bike.

Sanuk!

if you want thai made bikes, just type the brand into google and have a look.

imported bikes are a lot more expensive to keep up, if you don't know a whole lot, you should stick with the reputed shops (like fatbastard, or superbike - i think that's how it's called - the big shop at sukhabiban 3). if you know a lot and search around here, you can get amazing deals. but you have to know a lot more than me.

Archived