Plan B in event of "Worst Case Scenario"

CondomKing

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"]Have to disagree on this, even when saving $1,000 / month (which I think most people do not even manage), it would take 2 years to save $25,000.

Sanuk!

[/color]

Sorry KS, I wasn't thinking about the ones who still pay for their mortgage, spoiled a little bit here. Forgive the retired "older" woman please. :D

Jasmine :doah:

jasmine said:

Sorry KS, I wasn't thinking about the ones who still pay for their mortgage, spoiled a little bit here. Forgive the retired "older" woman please. :D

Jasmine :doah:

You also weren't thinking about the ones paying child support either. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with making the payments so that my son is well taken care of; but it does put a huge dent in the amount of money one can save.

I live in Bangkok and the company pays for car / housing / etc. but I still only have a few hundred bucks left over at the end of each month. I will have more savings once I get done paying off the ex-wife's exorbirant credit card debts :cussing:

[color:"red"] You also weren't thinking about the ones paying child support either. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with making the payments so that my son is well taken care of; but it does put a huge dent in the amount of money one can save.

[/color]

OK my oversight. Then,can someone tell me howcome some men could spen millions of Baht on a woman in Thailand? Spending his lifelong money?

Jasmine

• 1 year later...

Archived