Night Night Joop Joop

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do I read this to here that Morning to Night Bar is moving? Other than the 100 Change at the Cat House I'n NOT a NANA person. I really like Morning to Night! Safest walk at night) from JW Marriott to your bar? Back to Nana or up to zero and cross Suk there. I Avoid the over passes after dark?

Glat to see you are here Simon (BTW, nioce work with the broom over on you side). They are not here! Put a like out to you site in you sig...Shite you bought a banner, that should be OK.....You go buddy and I can wait to enhoy the New Years Party.

I'm betting that Suk 1 Plaza will get more popular over the next year or so, as some other bar areas close, and after the shops/disco etc open on the Suk 1 Plaza 2nd and 3rd floors.

I bought the Night Night Joop Joop bar on this hunch, and although it's still early days, I'm happy with how the business is going. (It's actually a 'joint venture' with Khun Wan, who looks after the day-to-day running of the bar. I'm left to do the boring stuff - tax papers etc!)

I'm betting that Suk 1 Plaza will get more popular over the next year or so, as some other bar areas close, and after the shops/disco etc open on the Suk 1 Plaza 2nd and 3rd floors.

I bought the Night Night Joop Joop bar on this hunch, and although it's still early days, I'm happy with how the business is going. (It's actually a 'joint venture' with Khun Wan, who looks after the day-to-day running of the bar. I'm left to do the boring stuff - tax papers etc!)

I'll place a bet with you that the complex on Soi 1 will either disappear within a year or will still just be desparately short of customers and have no real future. :: No footfall to talk of at all.

The location it has, just ensures it won't be a winner ... wrong side of the traffic lights IMHO. The rumours about Nana & Landmark have been in circulation for years and years and no doubt will still be circulating in 5 years time.

Having said all of that, I hope you manage to prove me wrong and not lose your shirt on your venture.

Cheers

farangman

Oops! Sorry for that double post by me!

Well, my 'risk' is that Suk 1 Plaza doesn't close :). Right now it certainly doesn't have as many customers as NEP, but you actually don't need many customers to make a profit from the business! (Although a bar full of customers is always nice...)

Somboon, thanks very much for the compliment on my bar manager! I don't think she can ST during the daytime as she is my wife :) (But plenty of other pretty girls working there who will be more willing!!)

Hi Farangman! Well if this all fails then luckily I have more shirts in my wardrobe :) (I would not be such a risk-taker as to commit any 'serious' money of mine to any venture in Thailand).

But I wonder how much of a risk it really is. If Morning Night feels that they can risk opening 2 new bars at this complex, then surely their experience/track record must provide some comfort for me!

As to being in the wrong location, maybe the same thing could be said for any bar that is not located at NEP/Patpong/Soi Cowboy, (or within crawling distance for a blind drunk...)

But thanks for your 'good-luck'. I'll wager 1000 baht that I'm still here in 1 year :)

Archived