Night Night Joop Joop

>>But thanks for your 'good-luck'. I'll wager 1000 baht that I'm still here in 1 year <<

You're on!! And it would even please me if I had to pay out to you :D

Remember this date: 9th Dec 2004!! I will actually pop over to your bar one of these up-coming nights for a beer anyway!

Cheers

farangman

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank You Troop. We need some bars where the girls will pull up their skirts for you at the bar, show you their nipples and let you get a feel of the goods before purchase. A little

P town in Bangers would be a good thing. Shite I couldn't get my willie stroked in a Nana Bar after I had "Paid Bar" I hope this new complex is run by Puritanical!

OH: The Landmark Hotel buy-up rumor keeps popping up every few years. I can't say about this time, but in the past, once the rumor started going really strong, the Landmark people would put the word out that it wasn't true. I remember once way back in Trink's heyday when they contacted him, and he put their denial in his column.

If you want some advice (just from a potential customer's point of view), IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GIRLS. Most of us couldn't give a fuck about furnishings, pool tables, TVs, etc as long as you've got the girls in there. A place could smell of poo and, if it had decent looking girls in there, I'd still walk in.

Get the girls in there, pay them well (by saving on the crap we don't need) and play a bit of Thai music to keep them happy and moving rather than the turgid Hotel California shit.

In other words, be different!

In these times of no-showing, a bit of imagination on the uniform'd be nice too. ;)

Big_Kahuna said:

OH: The Landmark Hotel buy-up rumor keeps popping up every few years. I can't say about this time, but in the past, once the rumor started going really strong, the Landmark people would put the word out that it wasn't true. I remember once way back in Trink's heyday when they contacted him, and he put their denial in his column.

Yea, aware of this fact. But like anything else, justr wait and see... :)

As Hippiester said...booty is the track. I the days of no showing a little predeparture sanuk with your BarFine is a good thing. Also a good ST rooms set up is good! I went ST in P-Town with a total stunner whom was in the bar to get her pay and went to a smallish joint nearby that was so dirty with clearly preused sheets that I had her strip a smoke me while I stood! I hope the new complex has good ST rooms.

Dude,

You need to stop this stuff, baiting another board member is against the rules here. So is posting links to other web sights without Khun Sanuk's permission. -Old Hippie

Archived