Nana Hotel Rooms: Good, Bad, and No Thanks.

Fiery Jack

Fiery Jack said:

What's PB?

jack :help:

PB = Playboy Hotel off soi 3 opposite Bumrungrad entrance. Both shorttime rooms which are grotty, drive ins with the big curtain to hide the car and also on the floor above accessible through the main entrance door they have about 120 decent rooms which can also be had by the shorttime but also work out quite OK longtime at around 700 baht from memory or 800 baht for superior rooms overlooking the Japanese ambassadors place next door - room is same though. Big rooms, king size bed (but some are twins so beware), nicely furnished room and adequate bathroom - they overlook the short time rooms and have nice big windows. Loads of Russian hookers stay there and loiter around the coffee shop. Holiday resort it aint, but nowhere better for price and convenience. Oh and the carpet stinks in the hallway but otherwise the rooms are clean but your tv choices are limited to crappy Thai channels and Eurosport. No idea why they leave a UBC book in the room as thats the extent of your TV choices. Also never known it full unless you get there after 10.00pm. However by 1.00am more rooms have amazingly come back on sale - very high occupancy level as you can imagine and truly 24 hr housekeeping as they sleep on the floor in the hallway.

Cheers

You seem to have a fondness for shitty dumps, first the park on soi 7 now the ultimate crap hole. The only nice thing about it is the restaurant. Hot and cold screaming BG in ajoining rooms and nutters knocking on your door at all hours is my experience. Avoid the noisy overpriced disco.If the hotel was free I might consider it. Manhattan is far better and cheaper-peter

PB? Penny Black? Obviously, some of these respondents don't know or never have stayed at the hotel in discussion here. Looks to me like a bunch of complainers. Or maybe good intentioned jokers (poorly executed, though). I stand by my original reply to this post.

Archived