NPFFL and now there is 8

BadaBing

itsmedave said:

That's the way the playoffs work...SUDDEN DEATH!!! (You're just not used to losing)

You kidding me , I grew up in Day-Twat :banghead: Just venting to myself....poor coaching :nono: Taking Bing Jr > :chili: to CR next week to fire some asst coach's :grinyes:

Melly Clismas :grouphug:

Bada :beer: Bing

gummigut said:Now it's the Toadies. I don't think I'm going to have it easy as it was the last time I met them. Toadies players are not playing against strong teams as they were before.
I think it's gonna be your week. Dominick Davis is playing against a strong team who has shut him down in the past, MacGahee is injured and and I still shy a quality third receiver. The good bit is that both Davis and MacGahee are shooting for a playoff spot, so there will be some extra effort. :dunno:

Cheers,

SD

Congrats on the butt kick'n.

I would have said so yesterday, but I was waiting to see if Miami Defense could come up with 38 points or so. They unfortunately mustered 15.

I expect mediocrity from my WR, but not both my RB's.

Ah well, solid pounding in NFL fantasy football, got a pounding play pool today. I think I need to find a girlfriend (even temporary) for some friendly pound...

:)

<<burp>>

Archived